i need opinions

morgan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't with her because i was in florida and everybody else was in ct at my friends house party i would've been at.

what he was getting back at me for is stupid. i visited him at work with friends and he asked if we could get him after he was done. i said we could and went shopping for last minute christmas stuff with them. on the way back it was bumper to bumper traffic so we were running late and got off the highway to go back roads. then my friends wanted to stop at taco bell, then they insisted on going inside to eat while i was like "hey guys, we're already 5 minutes late.". i texted him saying what happened and he got mad. so when we finally got back to our town i had everybody get in my car to go get him because the other driver changed his mind on getting him. when i got there 30 minutes late he wouldn't answer any of my calls. i had my friend call him and he answer all pissed off. even though he knew i wasn't the one driving i guess it was my fault? he was really pissed off about it the days after it happened when people were like "why are you mad at him?"

ALSO, i guess people were asking him all night "what the fuck are you doing man? you're trying to do the shittiest thing ever." and it was his plan all night.

this kid is obviously some ankle biting Charlatan, kick his ass.

i wasn't with her because i was in florida and everybody else was in ct at my friends house party i would've been at.

what he was getting back at me for is stupid. i visited him at work with friends and he asked if we could get him after he was done. i said we could and went shopping for last minute christmas stuff with them. on the way back it was bumper to bumper traffic so we were running late and got off the highway to go back roads. then my friends wanted to stop at taco bell, then they insisted on going inside to eat while i was like "hey guys, we're already 5 minutes late.". i texted him saying what happened and he got mad. so when we finally got back to our town i had everybody get in my car to go get him because the other driver changed his mind on getting him. when i got there 30 minutes late he wouldn't answer any of my calls. i had my friend call him and he answer all pissed off. even though he knew i wasn't the one driving i guess it was my fault? he was really pissed off about it the days after it happened when people were like "why are you mad at him?"

ALSO, i guess people were asking him all night "what the fuck are you doing man? you're trying to do the shittiest thing ever." and it was his plan all night.

Wait, wait, wait. You are telling me that your BEST friend fucked your girlfriend (why did she fuck him?) because you were 30 minutes late picking him up from work?!

You better kill this guy because he is a fucking psycho, and he is probably going to end up killing you.

Talk about a disproportionate response. If he had yelled at you it would have been outrageous.

Right. That is insanely vindictive for such a small inconvenience (not even a true fucking-over).

At this point it's a little too late to be busting heads. I mean, if you really wanted to do that you should have done it soon after you found out. What are you going to do? Get all mad and drive to his work (where you will probably be 30 min late) then beat him up? He will probably get back at you by heavy petting your next girlfriend.

Are you dumping her for sure? You need to.

grammar police, i'm not sure if you should be allowed to post if you're not making any corrections. i'll let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again...

i bet he's just fogetting to log back into the normal account

That's exactly what happened, and I almost fucked up again by posting this reply under my regular username.

Talk about a disproportionate response. If he had yelled at you it would have been outrageous.

THIS!!!

haha, wow, fuck that guy. you were doing him a favor, you were late, so he sexed up your girlfriend? fuck both of them. jesus.