want: algernon cadwallader

j4m35

Got this from another board, thought I'd pass it on.

I know I'm giving too much info here but ehh....I'm the guy that's supposed to put out the us version, I gave my copies to algernon for tour because they ran out and I hadn't finshed em yet...I got my new copies a lil over a month ago, the plan was to have em done after the holidays were over when I got back from visiting family, but when I got back my girlfriend whom I live with broke up with me and told me she cheated on me with one of my best friends 2 days before xmas, so for the past month I haven't really been leaving the house,or eating,or working.. I had to start taking anti depressants because I'm pretty fucked up, I'm not tryin to garner sympathy just explaining what's been up...

So getting this record or the zegota cassette I'm putting out haven't really been high priorities, I guess I'm an asshole but whatever. It'll be done eventually and even if no one cares about the band when its done and it doesn't sale, I don't mind because I love this band..

Yup, prolly gonna give up on the whole label thing soon anyway..sorry for destroying the scene maaaan

Also, be happy records will be selling the marika version of the lp soon so don't pay too much for it.

Got this from another board, thought I'd pass it on.

I know I'm giving too much info here but ehh....I'm the guy that's supposed to put out the us version, I gave my copies to algernon for tour because they ran out and I hadn't finshed em yet...I got my new copies a lil over a month ago, the plan was to have em done after the holidays were over when I got back from visiting family, but when I got back my girlfriend whom I live with broke up with me and told me she cheated on me with one of my best friends 2 days before xmas, so for the past month I haven't really been leaving the house,or eating,or working.. I had to start taking anti depressants because I'm pretty fucked up, I'm not tryin to garner sympathy just explaining what's been up...

So getting this record or the zegota cassette I'm putting out haven't really been high priorities, I guess I'm an asshole but whatever. It'll be done eventually and even if no one cares about the band when its done and it doesn't sale, I don't mind because I love this band..

Yup, prolly gonna give up on the whole label thing soon anyway..sorry for destroying the scene maaaan

Also, be happy records will be selling the marika version of the lp soon so don't pay too much for it.

what a dick, the band should've punched him in the face.

7" is being repressed by Be Happy records, and will be out soon. the LP is already out and has been sold at shows by the band. The dude who put them out has them all and has just been waiting for covers from the band for a long time, and then ran into some personal problems. i think the band is repressing it themselves as well, but they have never been the quickest with that (still waiting on the peter and craig seasons single series).

you can still find the grizzly records pressing in places brand new, and he never did a very good job of selling them, and still has a bunch.

Guest drawthecurtains

I contacted Algernon via MySpace and "Some Kind of Cadwallader" is 9ppd if you talk to them.

Also, I own the 7" and the demo cassette, score!

Also- here's the message I got from him

"zach,

yea! we're going to start mailordering them. $9 post paid. send paypal to [email protected] or mial to 1310 north 5th street 2b philadelphia, pa 19122. cool!

peter"

Guest drawthecurtains
will trade this for a teenage cool kids "remember me as a silhouette" 7"

I completely lucked out on getting this 7", I'm fairly certain I got one of the very, very, very last ones. Such a good 7" too! Try and find it if you haven't gotten it already.