Cursed III euro preorder up

I really want this, but I'm gonna wait it out for the US release.

i read on vlv that the goodfellow release is on picture disc. i don't know if this means they'll have black as well, but i'm trying to find out before i drop $35 on this.

i decided to order after all. this will easily be in my top 10 of the year and no doubt worth the money. when goodfellow puts out the picture disc, i'll probably get it too.

I don't want to sign up just to see how much the shipping is. How much is it for one LP shipped to Canada/US?

8 euro. after the exchange, my record came to like 29 cad or something.

from DF:

Goodfellow's (N.American version) is a digipack CD, The LP will be on both black and coloured vinyl, in a regular 12" with a printed inner sleeve. Also, there'll be a limited picture disc version available shortly after the first ones come out on Mar.11. (Pic discs, for the record, aren't shittier than regular ones by virtue of that alone. It's a picture underneath clear vinyl, so it shouldn't sound any worse than that record's mastering/pressing job. I have a Blitz picdisc LP and it sounds better than the usual one for some reason. We wanted crazy vinyl formats for III but it was well mastered by Alan Douches and pressed right, so it should actually sound good too.)

Reflections (European Version) are doing a digipack CD and the record will be gatefold with 180gram vinyl. I think they have preorders up already.

Howling Bull (Japanese Version) will hopefully, time permitting, be translated entirely into Japanesian.

sucks i already ordered the euro. but at least it's gatefold and 180g, plus limited. i'll definitely be getting one of the goodfellow colour copies as well.

part of me wants to cancel my reflections order but another part of me knows the euro version will probably be far superior.

i'm not canceling mine. 180g + gatefold? good incentives for me.