To the few Panic at the Disco fans here

Guest falloutcollapse

The packaging is probably what's making it so expensive, just like In Rainbows. But like In Rainbows, they should probably make another edition for people that cannot afford that.

ahahah, what a fucking joke. certificate of authenticity out of 10 fucking thousand? good luck ever moving those, FBR.

You underestimate Panic's popularity. They made a box set for the last album. It was out of 25,000 and they sold out of them. They go for a pretty penny on ebay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panic-at-the-Disco-CD-DVD-LIMITED-BOX-SET-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ170188010849QQihZ007QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ahahah, what a fucking joke. certificate of authenticity out of 10 fucking thousand? good luck ever moving those, FBR.

You underestimate Panic's popularity. They made a box set for the last album. It was out of 25,000 and they sold out of them. They go for a pretty penny on ebay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panic-at-the-Disco-CD-DVD-LIMITED-BOX-SET-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ170188010849QQihZ007QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

but thats a cd/dvd. This one is vinyl. If anything, kids will be buying it not to listen to it, but add it to their growing collection of things they will soon regret buying

but thats a cd/dvd. This one is vinyl. If anything, kids will be buying it not to listen to it, but add it to their growing collection of things they will soon regret buying

Apparently, you didn't click the link in the first post. This one is a CD/DVD too. It comes with:

The Deluxe Edition of Pretty. Odd. is packaged with the following:

*Full album on Vinyl & CD

*Documentary DVD - Making of the Album

*56-Page Triangle-Fold Booklet

*Jigsaw Puzzle

*Custom Gatefold Album Jacket

*Numbered Certificate of Authenticity (out of 10,000)

Apparently, you didn't click the link in the first post. This one is a CD/DVD too. It comes with:

*Jigsaw Puzzle

i did read the first post, i just must have overlooked the DVD part. I looked around the site some more and found a pre-order for the regular album and thought that also came with a DVD.

regardless, most of the people who will buy this will not be buying it because it comes on vinyl. I guess that was the point i was getting at

*Jigsaw Puzzle

i did read the first post, i just must have overlooked the DVD part. I looked around the site some more and found a pre-order for the regular album and thought that also came with a DVD.

regardless, most of the people who will buy this will not be buying it because it comes on vinyl. I guess that was the point i was getting at

Yeah I agree with you there. For most fans, "Panic at the Disco" and "vinyl" don't exactly go together.

I bet they'll end up releasing this just on vinyl. Probably out of like 5000 again, because that's way too much money, haha! I would be willing to bet that both the package thing and the vinyl will be at Hot Topic. If that's the case, I'll probably pick up the vinyl, but I don't think I'll get the package.