Dear grudge holder...(Pt. 2 Now Grudgier)

casey

The only person I can possibly think of who I might have offended is the nazi abortion-advocate and this kid I had a minor disagreement with about Flight of the Conchords being dissimilar to Tenacious D. My argument was that Tenacious D is obnoxious and FoC is clever. Maybe Jack Black posts here, I dunno.

The only person I can possibly think of who I might have offended is the nazi abortion-advocate and this kid I had a minor disagreement with about Flight of the Conchords being dissimilar to Tenacious D. My argument was that Tenacious D is obnoxious and FoC is clever. Maybe Jack Black posts here, I dunno.

See I agree backwards. Can't stand FoC but love the D.

Wanna get in a message board fight about it?

Maybe Jack Black posts here, I dunno.

... yeah. cause Jack Black definitely cares about your karma rating.

sarcasm   /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sahr-kaz-uhm]

–noun

1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

Wanna get in a message board fight about it?

nah i'll just fire your ass. shit we've already lost two writers to Absolute Punk, you'd probably get picked up there in no time. :)

I wondered why you and I are the only ones with new reviews. Also, I don't think I'd fit in at Absolute Punk. I'm not absolutely anything, especially punk.

nah i'll just fire your ass. shit we've already lost two writers to Absolute Punk, you'd probably get picked up there in no time. :)

I wondered why you and I are the only ones with new reviews. Also, I don't think I'd fit in at Absolute Punk. I'm not absolutely anything, especially punk.

Hehe naw peoples is just busy. And we're sexier than everyone. Juan, you got some metal shit to get me!

QFT