Want: The Cootees, Mxpx, Slick Shoes,Descendents

zac

I would really like to finally own The Cootees-Let's Play House. I always forget about it.

Also if anyone has Mxpx-Slowly Going The Way Of The Buffalo, Life In General, or Teenage Polotics let me know.

I'm open to trades as well but I can't say I'd trade a whole lot but maybe. Pm me.

Any Slick Shoes, and H20-Nothing To Prove and Descendents-Milo Goes To College.

I've got the cootees lp on glow in the dark vinyl. your move, sir

PM'd

I got Life in General for $14 ppd on ebay. If you're patient, you can get it cheap. I want the Cootees LP too, that seems to never pop up anywhere. I remember it was in either the T&N or MxPx webstore forever and as soon as I started buying vinyl, it was gone.

Yeah I remember them being in Mxpx webstore too forever ago and I was like "Why would they make records lol?" This was years ago.

It seems like the longer i wait for records, the cheaper i can get them. Keep checking on that cootees record on ebay. The one i just bought was $5 bidding or $10 BIN with no bids and 2 hours left. Its crazy to think how long it was on ebay and no one bought it. same with Mxpx. I keep getting all my mxpx stuff from BIN's on ebay. they pop up often, just have to be quit.

Good to know people still listen to this fun music!

It seems like the longer i wait for records, the cheaper i can get them. Keep checking on that cootees record on ebay. The one i just bought was $5 bidding or $10 BIN with no bids and 2 hours left. Its crazy to think how long it was on ebay and no one bought it. same with Mxpx. I keep getting all my mxpx stuff from BIN's on ebay. they pop up often, just have to be quit.

Good to know people still listen to this fun music!

It's the stuff I grew up on man! I love it.

Also into any Slick Shoes stuff by the way.