Is The Locust - Flight of the Wounded Locust OOP?

which version? the jigsaw puzzle version is still available from lots of places and stores and stuff.

GSL is closed now, so the 7" version is probably gonna go out of print maybe. but they pressed 10,000 of them on clear, and then recently made another pressing on black, so it probably will never be too hard to find.

which version? the jigsaw puzzle version is still available from lots of places and stores and stuff.

GSL is closed now, so the 7" version is probably gonna go out of print maybe. but they pressed 10,000 of them on clear, and then recently made another pressing on black, so it probably will never be too hard to find.

i had one on black and was so confused. i couldn't find anything about it. so thank you, ahha.

that's not fair; Tragic, Tragic, Track Jacket is a brilliant song

dude's got a point. however, have you ever seen them live? that is enough to make me hate them forever. just listen to their first 2 cds, they are teh skramz.

Yeah, I saw them open for fear before, only 6 people in the audience and they thought it was our fault there weren't more people there so they started having a go at everyone, the guitarist is the biggest fucking prick ever. And then to make a biad situation worse the gave up half way through their second song and told us to fuck off.

Oh and The Chariot are fucking amazing live, Jake Ryan did a 25 minute drum solo with operatic score to finish off the set they did at rock city

dude's got a point. however, have you ever seen them live? that is enough to make me hate them forever. just listen to their first 2 cds, they are teh skramz.

Yeah, I saw them open for fear before, only 6 people in the audience and they thought it was our fault there weren't more people there so they started having a go at everyone, the guitarist is the biggest fucking prick ever. And then to make a biad situation worse the gave up half way through their second song and told us to fuck off.

Oh and The Chariot are fucking amazing live, Jake Ryan did a 25 minute drum solo with operatic score to finish off the set they did at rock city

their singer = totally drugged. i haven't seen him play a show sober. not that playing drunk/high is a bad thing, but when it gets to the point where you are a dick, that's a problem.

their singer = totally drugged. i haven't seen him play a show sober. not that playing drunk/high is a bad thing, but when it gets to the point where you are a dick, that's a problem.

I'm not sure whether he was high/drunk/whatever, but the only time I've seen a show when the frontman was being a dick, was when I saw Daughters in 2005. The singer was a total jackass the whole night, but it made their set that much more enjoyable.

It sucks that I haven't seen them since...

P.S. I saw the Chariot twice in 2004 sometime (my friends band was touring with them) and after sitting through about half their set the first night, I took off, and didn't bother to stick around at all the next night.