PO/TP: GHOST BUFFALO “The Magician” LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

GHOST BUFFALO “The Magician” LP both colors

GHOST BUFFALO “The Magician” LP Red w/ Gold Splatter vinyl

GHOST BUFFALO “The Magician” LP tan/brown half and half w/ red splatter

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=ghost%20buffalo

The Magician is the follow-up to Ghost Buffalo’s self-titled debut album on Suburban Home. In the years since their first album, the band has undergone a metamorphosis. The band has experienced a marriage, line-up changes, tour troubles, a musical evolution and are now stronger than ever. Their sound is heavier and more technical while somehow retaining the beauty that makes them Ghost Buffalo. Marie’s vocals have never sounded better and Matt Bellinger shows no restraint with his guitar. Newcomers Jed and Ben are no slouches either as the band has never sounded better.

The direction of the band makes it even harder to associate them with other bands. If I had to choose a few reference points, I might pick 27, Denali, and Discount. None of these comparisons are spot on but serve to give you a rough idea.

Here is an mp3 to check out for “the Latest Wonder”

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/ghostbuffalo/audio/GhostBuffalo_TheLatestWonder.mp3

Pressing info:

200 on Tan/Brown half and half w/ red splatter

300 on Red w/ Gold Splatter

Your Purchase enters you for a chance to win a test pressing. Test Pressing winner will be announced towards the end of March. Records will ship then, too.

I also want to add that pre-orders will get a free download of the entire album on February 26th, 3 weeks prior to the cd's physical street date.

Is this their first vinyl release?

yes, this is their first vinyl. we will put out their first album sometime in the near future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...