VC Fantasy Baseball

andrew13

sweet! 16 teams, we should limit the number of players on a team too. I looked at the page for our teams and I don't think we really need to have an IF player on top of 1,2,3B,C,SS. maybe just have the basics and then have 4 bench slots and two DL slots for injured players in the season? thoughts?

that sounds good...when you have too many players it gets annoying. esp with baseball

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet! 16 teams, we should limit the number of players on a team too. I looked at the page for our teams and I don't think we really need to have an IF player on top of 1,2,3B,C,SS. maybe just have the basics and then have 4 bench slots and two DL slots for injured players in the season? thoughts?

that sounds good...when you have too many players it gets annoying. esp with baseball

ESPECIALLY since they all play every day... I've been in leagues where people will draft a TON of good players and then NEVER start some of them... keeping them off other teams rosters... it just sucks, haha! Players play so many games that having a deep bench I think isn't necessary.

ESPECIALLY since they all play every day... I've been in leagues where people will draft a TON of good players and then NEVER start some of them... keeping them off other teams rosters... it just sucks, haha! Players play so many games that having a deep bench I think isn't necessary.

i agree, i have that problem in my basketball leauge right now. theres like 16 starting slots which is insanity

like i said, we'll figgure out stats and shit once it gets filled. but the bigger league the better. i hate it when all the teams are all star players. i'd rather see people betting on who the breakouts will be and shit.

So we're stopping at 12 teams right? That's perfect in my opinion.

like i said, we'll figgure out stats and shit once it gets filled. but the bigger league the better. i hate it when all the teams are all star players. i'd rather see people betting on who the breakouts will be and shit.

So we're stopping at 12 teams right? That's perfect in my opinion.

yes, PLEASE!!!!

from what i understand, we'll need a custom draft to do keepers.

Not exactly. As this is the first season, it needs to run like a regular draft. Next year, there won't be a draft; you'll link the rosters back to this years rosters with the "Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players" tool.

Setting the draft order to custom just means you assign the order the teams draft in. You'll probably want to set it back to random to avoid any appearance of impropriety.

I vote Wednesday march 18th. Statsshould be

OBP. Runs. HR. RBI SB. And wins. K. Saves. Whip. ERA

works for me!

and I stand by no extra position players starting. maybe a deeper bench, but we should limit the actual players counted to

C

1B

2B

3B

SS

OF

OF

OF

UTIL

SP

SP

RP

RP

P

P

P

We should really use Holds as a pitching stat. Making use of middle relievers opens up a whole new element to the game.

In addition to stock positions for batters, I like 2 UTIL spots, or IF, OF and UTIL spots. Having a deep bench, and nowhere to play the guys is the worst. For pitchers, 2-3 SP, RP and P spots.