All You Can Eat Sushi, the Vinyl Collective Update

Guest admin1338560633

how would this mixtape thing work?

that is a great question. I know that the lucero board makes a mix tape every month, but I don't know how they do it. i will try find out. someone suggested we take selections from the top sales of each month and/or pre-orders, but i my thought was it would be loved songs by board members. Not sure the best way to make nominations and votes though. If there were a site where you could nominate as many songs and vote at the same time.

How about this. One person is selected and they pick 15 other board members. Every person selected picks their favorite song from an album available on vinyl. That way more than just one person gets in on the fun.

how would this mixtape thing work?

that is a great question. I know that the lucero board makes a mix tape every month, but I don't know how they do it. i will try find out. someone suggested we take selections from the top sales of each month and/or pre-orders, but i my thought was it would be loved songs by board members. Not sure the best way to make nominations and votes though. If there were a site where you could nominate as many songs and vote at the same time.

On the Lucero board its just one guy runs it and whoever wants to sends him submissions and he chooses which ones go on (usually it seems to be almost all because there are way less people)

How about this. One person is selected and they pick 15 other board members. Every person selected picks their favorite song from an album available on vinyl. That way more than just one person gets in on the fun.

this sounds good. though after a board member participates, maybe he cant participate the next month just to allow others to have a chance? just an idea.