PO: Glassjaw - EYEWTKAS

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the ones in this area carry vinyl. called 4 others and nothing. will all the hot topics eventually carry this or no?

went to 2 other stores who listed it on their website and also had no luck. I just want it in my hands, guess I'll keep trying back. did find the cd reissue at one place. it did just come out yesterday (Tuesday) so it feels like how it was trying to find shit in the 90s! vinyl hunting is giving me flashbacks! picked up a few decent clearance records at least and some other stuff so not a total loss.

Not all will have them. Just gotta keep checking around, call the same stores back. They might still be getting these in. You can always order it off www.hottopic.com It should be up on there pretty soon

just picked this up today from hot topic, $11.99 convinced me to step inside. they had quite a few copies but they were all banged up. almost every corner on each one was either creased or bent to shit. i bought the best copy they had, only one corner was dinged. anyone else run into this? the glassjaw record was the only one that was beat up, all their other stuff was fine.

just picked this up today from hot topic, $11.99 convinced me to step inside. they had quite a few copies but they were all banged up. almost every corner on each one was either creased or bent to shit. i bought the best copy they had, only one corner was dinged. anyone else run into this? the glassjaw record was the only one that was beat up, all their other stuff was fine.

Noticed that too, pretty sure they came that way to begin with

Saw this at Newbury Comics today. I was excited till I read the $16.99 on the price tag. No thanks.

man, i envy all you that can pass up that price. i never get any records less than $15.

Guest smccown13

I think some of the punk-ass kids that work there really don't know how to handle vinyl. Some of them do, too. It changes from store to store it seems.

it's all in the shipping. probably comes through UPS too and we all know they bang shit up pretty good. i'm still not having any luck. stopped in to the one closest to my house again and got another copy of Clutch and The Faint on clearance for a friend. still hoping to see it sitting on the shelf but the stock doesn't seem to change too much. i think i'll call those stores again tomorrow. only the cd reissue is on the HT website so far.

justin beck is i pissed

http://www.alterthepress.com/2009/03/atp-exclusive-glassjaw-comment-on.html

GJ didnt know about the release i guess

I dont get it. Whats so embarrassing about the re-release? Its the same damn album with a couple bonus tracks.

the band has never liked RR. i dont know that theyve ever said why exactly.

in anycase, its too late for me. i already purchased my copy and will enjoy it.

justin beck is i pissed

http://www.alterthepress.com/2009/03/atp-exclusive-glassjaw-comment-on.html

GJ didnt know about the release i guess

I dont get it. Whats so embarrassing about the re-release? Its the same damn album with a couple bonus tracks.

im sure i've read in interviews with either Beck or Palumbo that they find the record embarrassing i.e they're not too proud of it.

embarassing to them, classic to me. whatever. fuck them. this is why Glassjaw doesn't release a new album. they should be happy so many people want their album on vinyl after 9 years of it being out.

i've supported them through and through and they really don't need the attitude. RR is probably half the reason they're even so popular. they hated the label because of Nickelback and Slipknot getting all the "promotion" and press. they felt like they never got the recognition or promotion they deserved and it's not 100% true. what do they expect? have you heard Glassjaw on any major/Clear Channel radio stations ever? i highly doubt it. they're not exactly radio friendly. i think i saw Cosmopolitan Bloodloss' video ONCE on mtv and that seemed like a fluke.

they could tour right now and make a ton of money. i was at Hot Topic today and they played some Head Automatica. go out and do something instead of being pissed. be a damn band and put out music, that's all people care about. i'm tired of hearing them piss and moan about RR and telling people to not buy the album after they left the label for WB. it didn't hurt them to be on the label or have Ross Robinson want to produce their records.