You or anyone you know want to move to Philly?

tanukichu

I figured it didn't hurt to ask here. I'm getting a little desperate.

We need two people to sublet to so my other roommate and myself can move out and not pay rent on two places. We need someone who can move in by March 1 or in the very least be able to pay the rent on March 1.

Details.

4 Bedroom townhouse, you'd get your own room. It's located in a safe, convenient neighborhood (center city area, right off of south and broad st). Washer and dryer on premises, kitchen, 1 bathroom. The guy who will still be living there after we move out is chill as hell and really easy to get along with. The other girl that will be there is moving out too probably before April.

Rent is 500 a month plus utilities (gas, electric, and internet and cable if you want either of those two things).

That I honestly couldn't tell you. Maybe you could sublet to someone. If you can by April, I know there will definitely be a spot open since the one girl is moving out too.

But pretty much by the time July rolls around that place will be far from my concern. I'm moving out this weekend. If you know anyone looking for a place send them my way for sure.

Well we found these two guys to sublet to but they called me last night to tell me they were backing out. Earlier that day my roommate and I signed the lease on this fantastic apartment that the renters were nice enough to hold for us for as long as they did. We will lose that apartment if we stall any longer. Reason we are moving out is my roommate is developing health problems thanks to our other roommate's smoking but can't afford a single apt and I just don't want to live with a ton of people anymore. Its just so shitty those guys backed out and now we are kinda fucked.