record list or trade list?

Guest drahtuos

Guest drahtuos

who's got a complete record list of everything they own and who's just got a trade list of stuff they want to trade/sell? it's hard to tell what people are really into if they only make a list of what they want to trade out of their collection.

so what is it, record list or trade list?

this is just out of curiosity. chime in if you want.

Guest drahtuos

i forgot to mention, yeah mine is a complete up to date record list. not so much a trade list since i don't do much at all trading/selling.

hey zac, i got some records from a friends mom once too, most of it sucked i can't even remember what i got and i think i traded in most of it. did you get anything cool from your friend's mom?

Guest drahtuos
Trade list. It's far too overwhelming a task for me to catalog every single record I own. I'd rather just throw up a few things that I'd be willing to part with because most of the records I own I want to continue owning.

makes sense. i put off making a record list for a long time cause also for me it seemed too overwhelming, but i had always wanted to catalog them and one day i was like fuck it and sat down and spent two days worth of free time and did it. it felt really satisfying after i was done to be able to see at a glance and know exactly what i have.

Trade list. It's far too overwhelming a task for me to catalog every single record I own. I'd rather just throw up a few things that I'd be willing to part with because most of the records I own I want to continue owning.

You don't have ANY list that I can see. Post that shit up.

It's up there now, boi