Suburban Home tour? did i miss the memo?

flood

There were only West Coast/Midwest dates before, but it looks like they've got a bunch of East Coast dates now...according to Tim Barry's MySpace. They're playing the old Knitting Factory here.

Def are playing it on April 23rd already got my tickets should be a good time really looking foward to this and seeing all three of these guys at Harvest of Hope. Wouldent it be cool to have a huge Suburban home tour or just like a Subrban Home Festival that would rock Virgil you should do it and get Jr. Jugg to play so I can see them live!

yes, we have a suburban home tour with tim, austin, and josh. It should be amazing. It starts next week. I will be making a more formal announcement next week.

Make sure you see this tour. It is gonna be such a great show. Chad Price is playing the Denver date.

And for those curious, Suburban Home's 14th Anniversary is the 2nd weekend of September. We hope to have most of our bands playing it. Come out to denver if you can.

yes, we have a suburban home tour with tim, austin, and josh. It should be amazing. It starts next week. I will be making a more formal announcement next week.

Make sure you see this tour. It is gonna be such a great show. Chad Price is playing the Denver date.

And for those curious, Suburban Home's 14th Anniversary is the 2nd weekend of September. We hope to have most of our bands playing it. Come out to denver if you can.

Awesome thanks for the heads up on when it is so I can take the days off and look into flights..........any suggestions on cheap but good places to stay in Denver Virgil??

Awesome thanks for the heads up on when it is so I can take the days off and look into flights..........any suggestions on cheap but good places to stay in Denver Virgil??

Town Place Suites on 6th and broadway is a great place that is not far from most of the festivities.