Hey mods!!!

hickey

It's a matter of common courtesy and I'm sure I'm not the only person who has been burned by a thread not tagged.

I don't think it's asking too much.

This reminds me of a time where I felt the same way about spoilers, yet was blasted over wanting common courtesy.

It goes without saying that I agree about adding NSFW to the subject.

Oh boy, here we go again...

Unfortunately my work thinks we are all 5 year olds who just discovered the internet, so all we get is IE with tons of restrictions. Hell they blocked the back and forward browsing button.

BDanger has a really nsfw avatar, he was the one I was thinking of. A few others are borderline, but his is really the only one I've seen.

Can we make sure we start getting NSFW tags on threads that have images or links to images that aren't ok to view in most office environments? It's been happening more and more lately (Lily Allen threads being a perfect example).

I work in a fairly conservative office environment. Web surfing is cool, nudity is not.

Thanks.

Sorry if my Lily Allen thread earlier this week got you, I titled it Va-Jay so I figured people would know it wasn't NSFW.

Sorry again!

I knew not to click that thread at work...the title said it all. Then another Lily thread popped up and that one was less specific. And I can think of a few other times I've clicked things and had to close the window in a panic. I apprecaite the apologies. It really wasn't one specific thread, it was more that one thread made me recognize a trend.

I agree with Jeff that spoiler alerts should also be a common courtesy, but having the ending of a tv show or movie ruined can't really get someone fired.

Unfortunately my work thinks we are all 5 year olds who just discovered the internet, so all we get is IE with tons of restrictions. Hell they blocked the back and forward browsing button.

BDanger has a really nsfw avatar, he was the one I was thinking of. A few others are borderline, but his is really the only one I've seen.

They blocked that? That's awesome.

I just looked his up, because I didn't remember what it was. Yikes. He should probably have to change that, its over the line.

They blocked that? That's awesome.

Yeah it is pretty funny. We can't run any programs but IE and the two we use for work, we can't access anything in IE except the URL bar (atleast alt forward and back work) so I can't change any settings, and all pop-ups are blocked, even if you need them. The funny thing is that they have no content filter though, so we are not restricted in that sense but they do monitor us anyway.

I've been tempted to take Firefox on my usb drive and see if I can get it to run.

you guys know that if you go into edit your profile, theres an option to block images and signatures.......

you dont need to waste time ad blocking....

you fucking idiots.

I don't mind seeing them once. It's like one time they're good for a laugh but not after that. So I'm pro-Adblocking because I can see it once, click the adblock and not see it again.