Falcon "Unicornography" & TBR "Total" back on LP!

redscare

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i saw jerry do a bunch of crazy things that weekend. he was so happy! i saw that upstairs room door get shut in jerry's face around 3 or 4 times that night, dude just didn't quit. it was awesome.

Jerry gets pretty relentless after having a few of the band's beers, I'll tell ya that much. Going to see OWTH on Wednesday?

official red scare tavern = gingerman?

Ha, well...yes! I live above the bar and my GF runs the place. Plus we stacked the juke box with good punk rock and lotsa folks from bands and the punk scene stop in. How did you know/who the hell are you?!?!

Was this jukebox thing recent?

I was in there during the summer when it was kinda slow (like 6 after a day game) and there was nothing playing on the jukebox. I realize there is a sign on the thing saying they can cut it off and pretty much do whatever they want, but I loaded it. Dude behind the bar turned off my stuff on my second song (a gimme gimmes song) and started playing all this downer slit my wrist stuff instead. Seriously, even if you think my taste is shitty it was better then some depressing downer stuff, or nothing. We left.

I totally dig that place though, I was sad (coulda been the music though) ;D

Ha, well...yes! I live above the bar and my GF runs the place. Plus we stacked the juke box with good punk rock and lotsa folks from bands and the punk scene stop in. How did you know/who the hell are you?!?!

I was in there during the summer when it was kinda slow (like 6 after a day game) and there was nothing playing on the jukebox. I realize there is a sign on the thing saying they can cut it off and pretty much do whatever they want, but I loaded it. Dude behind the bar turned off my stuff on my second song (a gimme gimmes song) and started playing all this downer slit my wrist stuff instead. Seriously, even if you think my taste is shitty it was better then some depressing downer stuff, or nothing. We left.

Ha, that's funny. They almost NEVER skip the punk rock stuff. I know exactly who yer talking about though and can only guess what Elliot Smith record he played.

I'll make it up to you next time. You go to a lot of Cubs games?

In college my friends and I used to go to this bar near me and play Pink's 'Get This Party Started' over and over on the jukebox and the bartender would always end up turning it off and eventually after a month or so they finally just removed the Pink CD completely.

Also, one time I was at this biker bar and they had one of those jukeboxes that was connected to the internet so I played a New Kids on the Block song followed by that Adam Sandler song where he talks about wanting a girl to shove a shampoo bottle up his ass. It didn't go over too well and I'm surprised I didn't get my ass kicked.

Ha, that's funny. They almost NEVER skip the punk rock stuff. I know exactly who yer talking about though and can only guess what Elliot Smith record he played.

I go to a few. Usually only when work or a friend has tickets. I lived in the neighborhood so frankly I'm burned out on the Cubs and Cubs fans that pee on everything.

I go to a few. Usually only when work or a friend has tickets. I lived in the neighborhood so frankly I'm burned out on the Cubs and Cubs fans that pee on everything.

Understandable. Especially after last season! I still enjoy all the excitement and the bustling crowds though.

does interpunk send out shipping notification emails?

yes they do. you can also log in to your account on the site and see the status of your order. if its shipped you can get the tracking number there too

I would expect a lot of confirmation emails to go out today if you have yet to get one. Woot!