Frank Turner Questions

Hey, so i'm thinking of starting a Frank Turner collection, because he is all sorts of awesome. does anyone know if these got vinyl treatment?

The Real Damage EP

Sleep is for the Week (really hope this did)

also does anyone know if he has any other vinyl other than:

Jonah Matranga Split, Campfire punkrock, reuben split

thanks for any help!

Frank Turner/Jonah Mantranga - split

Frank Turner/Jonah Matranga - split (yellow/brown /100)

Frank Turner/Jonah Matranga - split (yellow /900?)

Frank Turner - Campfire Punk Rock (yellow/black /100)

Frank Turner - Campfire Punkrock (black /200)

Frank Turner - Campfire Punkrock (yellow /700)

Frank Turner/Fighting With Wire - split

Frank Turner/Reuben - split (red/blue)

Frank Turner - Reasons Not to be an Idiot (this is still at pre-order stage I think)

You should be able to get the Fighting with Wire from Banquet

http://www.banquetrecords.com

I think the Reasons Not to be an Idiot was exclusive to Pure Groove, I've just checked and can't see it on their site any more so it may have sold out.

And then of cause there's there's the UTI split with Austin Lucas and there's the first 3 years coming from Paper and Plastic I think some point this year. I also think someone is planning Love Ire & Song but I forget who.

Frank Turner - Reasons Not to be an Idiot (this is still at pre-order stage I think)

I think the Reasons Not to be an Idiot was exclusive to Pure Groove, I've just checked and can't see it on their site any more so it may have sold out.

And then of cause there's there's the UTI split with Austin Lucas and there's the first 3 years coming from Paper and Plastic I think some point this year. I also think someone is planning Love Ire & Song but I forget who.

yeah, i tried to search for the love ire and song thread thats on here, but the search function won't work for me anymore

Guest markovianprocess

yeah, i tried to search for the love ire and song thread thats on here, but the search function won't work for me anymore

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=18648

There you go :)

Guest markovianprocess
I also have the Fighting With Wire split 7" from New Slang (which was limited to 100, given out at the "Love...Ire" release show).

I actually think it was 100 at the release show and another 100 online.

I have one of those and the copy is numbered out of 100. I think I've got number 24.

I'm seeing him this sunday with Gaslight and Polar Bear Club in Amsterdam, should be a good show!

Those three bands in Amsterdam is fucking pure awesome I am a total stoner so to be able to see those bands and get stoned legally on amsterdam bud would be amazing...........Dampkring (I think thats how you spell it) is def my favorite place there and barneys

Basically the split with Fighting with Wire was given away free at a show. They had 100 to give away and they were numbered. There was another 100-200 that we sold online and given to Frank to sell at shows. There's no really difference in the free ones and the ones for sale. It has the same sleeve, it's the same colour and was pressed at the same time.