Advice for the person whose knocking down my karma

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

loki, there is an old addage that says behind every joke there is a hint of truth.

with that in mind, i would like to tell you that the person who is smiting you is not me. regardless of our past differences, i do not use the "smite" feature on the message board, only the "exalt".

this goes for everybody. the only person i've ever smited (smote? help me grammar policia!) is kylelovesswastikas. everybody else i either do nothing or exalt them. (as is evidenced by googlemyurethra's karma going from -172 up to 0, lil' jonny hormone's going from -44 up to 0, a select few other people who i've raised from the pits of karma hell and obviously TONS of random exalting for people who make me laugh.

i have noticed, though, that there are a number of people being smited with alarming frequency, seemingly for no reason. specifically people who haven't even posted in a few days at some points. e.g. xsteponmex, lonesomexloveus, divaface, and apparently loki as well (although i'm hard-pressed to find a time where loki went "a few days" without posting, but i digress).

i think the point is, it's pretty clear to everybody who posts on this board who's a good person and who isn't. i don't think that many peoples' karma is a true reflection of what the other people that post here feel about them. with that said though, i agree with you loki, that somebody who sits there and smites somebody every hour on the hour without at least announcing a beef publicly needs to lighten up.

Dan, the funny thing about the three folks you pointed out are that they're all women. I dunno what that means. Are we acting like Batman? Detective like? That said, I've been exalting Loki pretty much as frequently as I can for the last two days. I don't know why, the spirit moved/has been moving me.

loki, there is an old addage that says behind every joke there is a hint of truth.

with that in mind, i would like to tell you that the person who is smiting you is not me. regardless of our past differences, i do not use the "smite" feature on the message board, only the "exalt".

this goes for everybody. the only person i've ever smited (smote? help me grammar policia!) is kylelovesswastikas. everybody else i either do nothing or exalt them. (as is evidenced by googlemyurethra's karma going from -172 up to 0, lil' jonny hormone's going from -44 up to 0, a select few other people who i've raised from the pits of karma hell and obviously TONS of random exalting for people who make me laugh.

i have noticed, though, that there are a number of people being smited with alarming frequency, seemingly for no reason. specifically people who haven't even posted in a few days at some points. e.g. xsteponmex, lonesomexloveus, divaface, and apparently loki as well (although i'm hard-pressed to find a time where loki went "a few days" without posting, but i digress).

i think the point is, it's pretty clear to everybody who posts on this board who's a good person and who isn't. i don't think that many peoples' karma is a true reflection of what the other people that post here feel about them. with that said though, i agree with you loki, that somebody who sits there and smites somebody every hour on the hour without at least announcing a beef publicly needs to lighten up.

Oh homie I know it ain't you. Even when we disagree it is almost always because I have sand in my vagina and take things too seriously. Honest to god the lady is sick today and I've got too much free time on my hands.

I just exalted you yesterday for something you said that I agreed with but now I know you care I'm going to smite you every chance I get.

I noticed, I thought it was sweet. I still don't really care. I'm baby sitting the misses and have been posting up a storm of bullshit today. :)

she should be clear and back to work on saturday. it's been fun posting so much today actually. between the day off doing nothing and finding out i get to see lucero and then a month later dinosaur jr and dead confederate in my town makes for a super happy me. Might also be booking Attack in Black soon.