Advice for the person whose knocking down my karma

Damn....now I really wish you could redeem points for a magic kit. I want to perform some illusions. I wonder how many points you would need to get an Aztec Tomb.

Mail in point rebates suck. You always had to send in like 300 points for a dollars worth of plastic. It would be 500 for an aztec tomb.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why do people get butt hurt when people smite them? I mean I could understand if you were redeeming karma points for a cool prize or something...say 50 points gets you a magic kit or something, then yeah....I'd be TOTALLY pissed if someone were getting in between me and my magic kit.

Did your avatar finger Kermit the Frog?

No, when I made it, I had green fingernail polish on. I should fix my avatar to reflect that I now have a facial piercing and no nail polish.

did you read what i posted? i felt it was pretty obviously a joke. a parody of "why don't you like me" threads, if you will.

I was likely only half paying attention. The other half of my attention is on my instructor who is "teaching" us stuff we learned in our intro classes. But I just notice in general people get butthurt about stuff like that wasn't talking just about you.

it's all good. do you realize your board picture is flipping off everyone who reads in England?

I was likely only half paying attention. The other half of my attention is on my instructor who is "teaching" us stuff we learned in our intro classes. But I just notice in general people get butthurt about stuff like that wasn't talking just about you.

it's all good. do you realize your board picture is flipping off everyone who reads in England?

I realized that within seconds after I uploaded it. I was going for the stereotypical anime pose. Failness. But I didn't feel like re-making it.