Advice for the person whose knocking down my karma

Can you stop pussy footing around and get some help on this shit? I mean seriously, the amount of effort you seem to be putting in to literally smiting me every hour, even when I dont post, makes me worried about you. You need to recruit people to help you, so you can go outside and enjoy some fresh air, get some sleep, knock up some chick, or bang a dude. If you really want to get it low like Flo-rida you're going to need some work. You've given me between 38 and 45 clicks in the last few days. It's an obsession. I want -450 karma as much as you want me to have it, but the consistency of your clicking tells me there is a much more serious issue at play in your life here.

Reach out to other boardies. I'm sure Dante would be thrilled to help you. He's a giver like that.

Don't get me wrong boo. I like that I'm weed and you're Willie Nelson. That always on my mind shit touches me. My heart is so moved it wants to take you out behind the school and get you pregnant. But you playing at it all wrong. Build an army.

Peace God!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please tell me why e-karma matters again? I think I missed the memo.

It doesn't.

Then why do people get butt hurt when people smite them? I mean I could understand if you were redeeming karma points for a cool prize or something...say 50 points gets you a magic kit or something, then yeah....I'd be TOTALLY pissed if someone were getting in between me and my magic kit.

Can someone please tell me why e-karma matters again? I think I missed the memo.

My girlfriend is sick, so I'm staying home with her today. No work and all board makes John-Michael spam the board. It's fun to role play what it must be like to be googlemyass. Wait until this afternoon when I play web troll.

It doesn't.

Then why do people get butt hurt when people smite them? I mean I could understand if you were redeeming karma points for a cool prize or something...say 50 points gets you a magic kit or something, then yeah....I'd be TOTALLY pissed if someone were getting in between me and my magic kit.

This question is left to the people who actually smite and exalt religiously, pun intended? But seriously, I dunno. Ask Loki.

It doesn't.

did you read what i posted? i felt it was pretty obviously a joke. a parody of "why don't you like me" threads, if you will.

It doesn't.

Did your avatar finger Kermit the Frog?

did you read what i posted? i felt it was pretty obviously a joke. a parody of "why don't you like me" threads, if you will.

I was likely only half paying attention. The other half of my attention is on my instructor who is "teaching" us stuff we learned in our intro classes. But I just notice in general people get butthurt about stuff like that wasn't talking just about you.