paint it black tour vinyl

for myspace n00bz, the first messge is at the bottom.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Feb 12, 2008 12:29 AM

anything's possible! hint hint

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Feb 11, 2008 11:51 PM

i was wondering if you'd be selling any tour vinyl for this upcoming tour. any idea on that?

pumpeddddd

it was mentioned in vinyl file with andy wasnt it?

and god damn they better still have some in boston. i wanna go to the pa show, but my car died recently :(

he hinted on it. but now we have a double-hint? or maybe a triple depending on how you look at it. i just want everyone to know what's up, so sorry if you guys already know or something.

Guest genericinsight
im going to both shows on march 1st, i hope they will have it there, because that is first day of tour!

do you happen to know how many people were on the guestlist for the instore? I couldnt get there today cause of the weather

im going to both shows on march 1st, i hope they will have it there, because that is first day of tour!

do you happen to know how many people were on the guestlist for the instore? I couldnt get there today cause of the weather

50 people is the max, when i got there for when there store opened, there were 7 people including me.

it makes most sense that they would sell the tour vinyl starting march first and not feb 22nd, cus that isnt even part of tour right?