Tim Barry/Austin Lucas vinyl on tour...

I saw them play a backyard show in Bakersfield, CA tonight...which was amazing.

I picked up Austin Lucas "Somebody Loves You" on gold, and Tim Barry "Manchester" on the black/orange or black/brown split color...whatever it is.

So yeah...they've got the vinyl. I don't know about colors or anything for the collectors, but just a heads up.

Guest Admin

this isn't common knowledge, but Tim was diagnosed with Diabetes. He has lost some of his vision and when he was in the hospital, they told him that had he come any later, he could have died. Tim is taking precautions on this tour and in his life to deal with this newfound condition, but as most of you have noticed, it is taking its toll on Tim's body. Tim is an amazing person and has used this news to drive him to continue to do great things and do it with all his heart.

this isn't common knowledge, but Tim was diagnosed with Diabetes. He has lost some of his vision and when he was in the hospital, they told him that had he come any later, he could have died. Tim is taking precautions on this tour and in his life to deal with this newfound condition, but as most of you have noticed, it is taking its toll on Tim's body. Tim is an amazing person and has used this news to drive him to continue to do great things and do it with all his heart.

Bummer. I'm just glad he got to the hospital when he did, though.

Bummer. I'm just glad he got to the hospital when he did, though.

You can say that again! Good luck Tim!

he told the story at the emo's show in austin. he didn't go into detail, but i swear he mentioned being diabetic. it's hard finding out you have diabetes. you have to make so many changes to your life. i come from a long line of diabetics. i've been lucky enough not to have it, but i still have to get checked every so often just in case.. i've been fortunate. his stories really were pretty amazing and when tim would explain the songs and talk about them, it reminded me of how my dad use to speak to me about his life when we'd sit on the porch and just talk. good times.

Guest Admin

on a side note, a friend of ours shot videos of Tim, Austin, and Josh performing new songs and we will be posting it on Monday. The quality of the video and the sound is absolutely amazing. There is 1 new song by Tim, a few by Josh, and Austin plays 2 songs from "Somebody Loves You".