'D4 - Midwestern' question.

Guest Admin
i showed the doublewhiskeycokenoice to a couple people...they were in awe of how pretty it was and how well it matchd the band to a T!

I was really stoked at how it turned out. I might do the repress of vs on that color since it turned out so well.

i showed the doublewhiskeycokenoice to a couple people...they were in awe of how pretty it was and how well it matchd the band to a T!

I was really stoked at how it turned out. I might do the repress of vs on that color since it turned out so well.

if I ever get my order from about 3 months ago that has this in it, I will be stoked.

Damn you lost Solea records

mmmm really i don't know how i feel about that...two different records by the same band with the exact same color variant...

all though i do wanna some day collect a completel HWM - white collection....

Guest Admin

mmmm really i don't know how i feel about that...two different records by the same band with the exact same color variant...

I just think that when you find a color that so perfectly matches the band, why not press their other record on that color, too.

I just think that when you find a color that so perfectly matches the band, why not press their other record on that color, too.

because the song was on midwestern... and not on vs...

Though it's sad for me to see D4 get the many color treatment, you should repress vs god on (Maximum) "Piss & Vinegar".

I actually had a question about Midwestern as well.

On my copy (I got it on doublewhiskeycokenoice vinyl) the Otis Redding sample seems to be cut short. I'm not sure if it's just a skip thats in the record, but the "...and dedicate it to you" part is gone.

So it just says "I was just standing here thinking about you, and thought I'd write a song about you - Take a listen!"

Is that a skip on my record, or was that part edited for some reason?

Though it's sad for me to see D4 get the many color treatment, you should repress vs god on (Maximum) "Piss & Vinegar".

NOW THAT WOULD RULE!!!!!!!!

Guest Admin

stefan, that is a great suggestion. I know that doublewhiskeycokenoice wasn't on vs, but it is a song that people associated with the band and honestly, it is my favorite color variation of vinyl. I might just do the piss and vinegar though. will have to think of what to do for midwestern though.

I actually had a question about Midwestern as well.

On my copy (I got it on doublewhiskeycokenoice vinyl) the Otis Redding sample seems to be cut short. I'm not sure if it's just a skip thats in the record, but the "...and dedicate it to you" part is gone.

So it just says "I was just standing here thinking about you, and thought I'd write a song about you - Take a listen!"

Is that a skip on my record, or was that part edited for some reason?

Just checked mine, it played fine.