AT&T U-Verse

its just another cable/internet service

its a little different because both your cable and router work together, you can run cable boxes from ethernet lines coming off your router, its weird

but it also allows you to set recording for your dvr from any computer via their website

you can get up to 4 receivers for free, record 4 standard definition shows at once or 2 hd shows at once and it just has a much nicer user interface for the cable than comcast does

and a new feature they just added recently allows you to watch your recorded shows on any cable box in the house even though its just stored on your main dvr box downstairs or whatever

i have it and love it. i used to have time warner but when i moved had to switch to insight because time warner was not an option. as soon as uverse was available i switched and could not be happier. the hd is great as well only bummer is havig to pay more for the channels. my bill is only slightly higher than it was with time warner and insight for an equivalent package. the best part is being able to watch my recorded tv programs on all my tvs in the house