so awesome news for fireworks and title fight fans

Yep. June 27th. You're butt is expected. O Pioneers are playing and there will be karaoke and a pig roast. shit will rule.

Just read the part after my expected butt. I'm down for karaoke, but I don't eat meat. I will, however, let your lady do some inks on me. I'll totally drive (or ride a train or plane, I dunno) out there if you let me crash.

Yep. June 27th. You're butt is expected. O Pioneers are playing and there will be karaoke and a pig roast. shit will rule.

Just read the part after my expected butt. I'm down for karaoke, but I don't eat meat. I will, however, let your lady do some inks on me. I'll totally drive (or ride a train or plane, I dunno) out there if you let me crash.

This is the only problem with the wedding. With a bridesmaid from California and an Eric(+girlfriend?), we have quite a full house already. And i need to figure out housing arrangements for a surprise band possibly. We usually are fuck yeah!/gung ho! about housing almost anybody anytime, but it's going to be during the wedding, extremely limited space, and NO extra time. It's weird....i can't wait to see everyone but i feel strange not being able to accomodate every need every second....anyone married people relate?

p.s. none of this will stop the badass partying.....

This is the only problem with the wedding. With a bridesmaid from California and an Eric(+girlfriend?), we have quite a full house already. And i need to figure out housing arrangements for a surprise band possibly. We usually are fuck yeah!/gung ho! about housing almost anybody anytime, but it's going to be during the wedding, extremely limited space, and NO extra time. It's weird....i can't wait to see everyone but i feel strange not being able to accomodate every need every second....anyone married people relate?

p.s. none of this will stop the badass partying.....

If anyone going wants to split a hotel room with me, I'd probably be down with that.