alkaline trio demos are better than their albums

I agree, I haven't heard the ones for Good Mourning, but thats how I felt about Crimson. I got the uncut tracks like a month early and loved it, only to be a little disappointed with the final recording. That's why I loved when they did the Special Edition of it, it had the demos and acoustics. Fucking awesome.

one of my favorite alkaline trio songs ever is "angel alcohol" which was a demo from the good mourning sessions (it was a Dan song) that was never released on anything other than the leaked demos. i would LOVE to see them play it live, but i know it would never happen.

one of my favorite things about these demos is the use of the organs.

I have a couple of the Good Mourning ones. Where can I get the Crimson demos.

they're on the 2nd disc of the "deluxe edition" of crimson. it's not all of them, but a few of them. there's some acoustic tracks, and one instrumental version, too. pretty cool to hear them. matt's home demo version of Burn is my favorite i think from that.

the blue in the face demo with electrics is golden imo.

YES.

I have a couple of the Good Mourning ones. Where can I get the Crimson demos.

they're on the 2nd disc of the "deluxe edition" of crimson. it's not all of them, but a few of them. there's some acoustic tracks, and one instrumental version, too. pretty cool to hear them. matt's home demo version of Burn is my favorite i think from that.

the blue in the face demo with electrics is golden imo.

YES.

Ahh ok, I originally bought Crimson when it first came out so I dont have the deluxe disc. And the electric version of Blue in The Face in my eyes greater than the final.