GLA in DET + pics

gaslight in detroit tonight.

anyone here going? anyone else want to drink?

question for people that have already seen them: do they come out and talk and sign shit after? or did they just stay in the back after?

i was gonna bring in a 7" for them to sign, but if they don't even come out i won't bother bringing it in.

gaslight in detroit tonight.

anyone here going? anyone else want to drink?

question for people that have already seen them: do they come out and talk and sign shit after? or did they just stay in the back after?

i was gonna bring in a 7" for them to sign, but if they don't even come out i won't bother bringing it in.

When I saw them their drummer was walking around the venue tlaking with people, not sure about the rest of the band, you can find them in the parking lot afterwards hanging by their van.

cool, i'll be leaving work about 430 today, so i'll be at the venue around 5.

i'll buy ya a beer, what will you be wearing/what name should i shout when i get to steve's?

i'm at wayne state, so i'm probably going to have a few beers at the circa before i go to steve's but i should be there around 5-ish as well. i'll be in a lawrence arm zip-up/ my name is dave.