MOTHERS AGAINST BROKENCYDE

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

Listen, as a kid in high school, this is honestly the worst band in the world, because kids my age honestly believe that they have some sort of musical credibility. Kids are already shallow and follow a "pack mentality" as it is, and more and more, I've been seeing kids in my class, totally intelligent, able-minded kids, wearing Brokencyde and 3oh3 tshirts, and then it progresses to actually trying to dress like members of said bands. Within their peer groups, they quote song lyrics from these types of bands and laugh it off like it's all okay. Since I live in a mostly white community, most people think it's completely okay to say things like "BREE BREE N--" and such, when anybody with a brain knows that it's completely demeaning. I hear enough N-words and "faggot"ry as it is from all the "bros" (who also LOVEEE these bands), but now hearing overweight girls with weird makeup say it is even weirder.

And this is why I hate my life.

/rant

Guest smccown13
Listen, as a kid in high school, this is honestly the worst band in the world, because kids my age honestly believe that they have some sort of musical credibility. Kids are already shallow and follow a "pack mentality" as it is, and more and more, I've been seeing kids in my class, totally intelligent, able-minded kids, wearing Brokencyde and 3oh3 tshirts, and then it progresses to actually trying to dress like members of said bands. Within their peer groups, they quote song lyrics from these types of bands and laugh it off like it's all okay. Since I live in a mostly white community, most people think it's completely okay to say things like "BREE BREE N--" and such, when anybody with a brain knows that it's completely demeaning. I hear enough N-words and "faggot"ry as it is from all the "bros" (who also LOVEEE these bands), but now hearing overweight girls with weird makeup say it is even weirder.

And this is why I hate my life.

/rant

I couldn't even imagine being in high school nowadays. At least back then, I was listening to The Starting Line and Fenixtx.

with all due respect, v, i think 3oh3 knows what they're doing is a joke, so that makes them different from brokencyde. what 3oh3 does is satire (like the lonely island doing "i'm on a boat"). what brokencyde is doing is killing america. it's up to the listener to be smart enough to know the difference. the sad part is, most people aren't.

Guest falloutcollapse

It is honestly so hard to get through the days. Like I know that sounds really melodramatic or something, but the kids I deal with on a day-to-day basis are so stupid, it really depresses the hell out of me.

Guest falloutcollapse

That kind of makes me feel better and worse at the same time, haha. I know I'm always going to have to deal with dumbasses, but I just hope I won't have to deal with Brokencyde fans.

Guest falloutcollapse
Did you guys see that my friends fucked up some brokencyde fans? I just wanted to remind. I can brag a little, right?

More details....

Guest smccown13
So I mentioned a while back that I could of went to see them for free. Well I didn't go, and my friends got into a small fight with a couple of their friends. One of my friends hospitalized some guy. Luckily charges weren't pressed seeing as the Brokencyde fanboy hit my friend first. The sad part was the fans were like, 22-26 according to my friends.

Ok...since I have nothing to do tonight, I played with Photoshop to make a Slut Pit pic. Someone else can add cheesy captions and glitter and shit like that since I'm not clever.

This is what I look like normally...well as normal as I do on the rare chance I wear make up:

[image]

And after photoshopping myself to look like a typical Brokencyde fan. Shitty use of filter and all:

[image]

This is incredible.

Ok...since I have nothing to do tonight, I played with Photoshop to make a Slut Pit pic. Someone else can add cheesy captions and glitter and shit like that since I'm not clever.

This is what I look like normally...well as normal as I do on the rare chance I wear make up:

[image]

And after photoshopping myself to look like a typical Brokencyde fan. Shitty use of filter and all:

[image]

This is incredible.

Definite +1