Billy Bob Thornton is a dick on Canadian radio

but seriously...

is it typical for a touring band to do an interview at 6 am?

i agree, BillyBob was a dildo, but him sounding/looking like he was 'strung out on some shit'... i look the

same way at 6 in the morning!

and that also explains why the other members didn't seem excited to be there.

but seriously...

is it typical for a touring band to do an interview at 6 am?

i agree, BillyBob was a dildo, but him sounding/looking like he was 'strung out on some shit'... i look the

same way at 6 in the morning!

and that also explains why the other members didn't seem excited to be there.

yea, i was assuming that's why most of the band wasn't too excited. when i heard the time i thinking the same thing.. i'd be a zombie too. but nonetheless bbt was being a total douche

The band could have declined the interview if they did not want to get up at 6 am.

What pisses me off was the way Billy acted of course he could give a shit if the band looks bad he goes home to his "movie" money. the rest of the band make their money from this band Billy you just screwed some one else out of making money. That is what pisses me off about Billy he does not take the band thing seriously he should go back to his "movies" ooo wait I was not supposed to mention those.

The band could have declined the interview if they did not want to get up at 6 am.

What pisses me off was the way Billy acted of course he could give a shit if the band looks bad he goes home to his "movie" money. the rest of the band make their money from this band Billy you just screwed some one else out of making money. That is what pisses me off about Billy he does not take the band thing seriously he should go back to his "movies" ooo wait I was not supposed to mention those.

i finally listened to all of it..

in all fairness, the guy kept going back to his acting career instead of just saying..

ok that's cool" when bily bob said "you aren't suppose to talk about my career. we told you r producer". the interviewer does act like he's clueless to billy bob's statement, then mentions later that the producer did tell him...

nonetheless, they should have both acted accordingly. but both failed. billy bob shouldn't have been such an ass.. but the interviewer should have obliged. i'm starting to think maybe billy bob was just being an ass and avoiding the questions just like the interviewer avoided his statement. that's just me.

billy boob definitely overreacted. everybody knows hes an actor and 99% of the people dont give a shit that hes a musician.

Mike: i think it's a good dj's job to keep going on a topic thats going to produce something awesome. i'm sure a lot of people have heard about this, and if the guy would have just shut up about it there would have been no story.

biggest thing is that billy bob thornton is a fucking dick. he's always an asshole, and has always been crazy. remember when he wore a vial of angelinas blood around his neck? fuck him, and its not just because i'm canadian. hes an asshole.

he was right about fans being pretty boring here sometimes, but i account most of that to the fact they are playing for old people in theatres and not in clubs.

billy boob definitely overreacted. everybody knows hes an actor and 99% of the people dont give a shit that hes a musician.

Mike: i think it's a good dj's job to keep going on a topic thats going to produce something awesome. i'm sure a lot of people have heard about this, and if the guy would have just shut up about it there would have been no story.

biggest thing is that billy bob thornton is a fucking dick. he's always an asshole, and has always been crazy. remember when he wore a vial of angelinas blood around his neck? fuck him, and its not just because i'm canadian. hes an asshole.

he was right about fans being pretty boring here sometimes, but i account most of that to the fact they are playing for old people in theatres and not in clubs.

see that's the thing he should have been called out on.. he was just rude about that.

nonetheless it's rude to comment how people from another country are too reserved. that doesn't come off nice at all. it's like saying canadians are boring.. which in my experience is far from the truth.

you're right, it's a dj's job to make it less boring, but hitting buttons to make a story more interesting is like the papparazzi taking photos of people when they ask you not too to, just to get some kind of rise out of you. yea, maybe it's their job to get some form of reaction, but is it still right? I'm not saying Billy bob wasn't being an asshole (because he was), but the dj could have at least eased up on him and not have kept pushing the movie star aspect, even after he was asked not too twice. I know he was explaining himself, but he could have just left it at that and kept going on with the interview.

yes, and that vile of blood thing was kinda weird... but then again ive heard people do so much worse.

see that's the thing he should have been called out on.. he was just rude about that.

nonetheless it's rude to comment how people from another country are too reserved. that doesn't come off nice at all. it's like saying canadians are boring.. which in my experience is far from the truth.

you're right, it's a dj's job to make it less boring, but hitting buttons to make a story more interesting is like the papparazzi taking photos of people when they ask you not too to, just to get some kind of rise out of you. yea, maybe it's their job to get some form of reaction, but is it still right? I'm not saying Billy bob wasn't being an asshole (because he was), but the dj could have at least eased up on him and not have kept pushing the movie star aspect, even after he was asked not too twice. I know he was explaining himself, but he could have just left it at that and kept going on with the interview.

yes, and that vile of blood thing was kinda weird... but then again ive heard people do so much worse.

i see where you are coming from and i totally understand. and i think the dj did what i would have done in the same situation, if somebody is being a dick to you and trying to make you look bad then you do your best to do the exact same to that person

I don't blame the DJ. You have to put your "interviewees" in context. It's not like he was asking Billy Bob what his next movie was. The DJ was getting incoherent and irrelevant-to-the-question responses. Just be decent. You're being interviewed because you're a movie star which put you in the position to be heard.

it would have been funny to say , dude, the only reason your band is getting anywhere at all is because of you.. not because of their music.. that would have been awesome!!!