reckless records record store day in-stores!

I'm thinking it's Raygun or Lawrence Arms, either of which I'd be stoked on.

Other possibilities: Pegboy, Screeching Weasel (they just got back together, but I have no clue what else they'd be doing that day).

I'd be surprised if Screeching Weasel would play without getting paid a substantial amount of money.

hahaha that's the truth.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i were to show up to this, would i be able to bring a digital recorder and plug into the sound board?

i'm thinking about coming home this weekend so i can bring a bunch of my college stuff home because i graduate in 4 weeks and don't want to have to leave anything behind. my parents aren't home this weekend and neither are my doggies, so i'm going to have nothing to do...

if i were to show up to this, would i be able to bring a digital recorder and plug into the sound board?

i'm thinking about coming home this weekend so i can bring a bunch of my college stuff home because i graduate in 4 weeks and don't want to have to leave anything behind. my parents aren't home this weekend and neither are my doggies, so i'm going to have nothing to do...

I think you're overestimating the PA system they're gonna have set up for this...

EDIT: to the proud owner of a Pegboy test...

am i really? even if it's just a mackie board with some mics/amps plugged into it, they're going to need to go through something right?

i've been to a few in-stores, and most of them are usually run through some sort of board that would have an output xlr jack.

EDIT: to the proud owner of a Pegboy test...

am i really? even if it's just a mackie board with some mics/amps plugged into it, they're going to need to go through something right?

i've been to a few in-stores, and most of them are usually run through some sort of board that would have an output xlr jack.

haha...you will probably be able to get away with a condenser mic...but I would ask the band directly about recording it...Dave might be able to answer on Reckless's behalf too.

Labels don't own the rights to a band's live recordings. It's not like the guy is going to release it or make copies and sell it.

Also, I'm guessing they're not micing drums or anything so plugging into the soundboard would be retarded anyway.

Finally, I guess this means I won't see any of you at the downtown location. Thanks a lot Dave!