Blacklisted Pre-ordering Launched in the DW Estore

jbannon

Hey everyone,

We have launched Pre-ordering for the Blacklisted "Heavier Than Heaven..." album in the DW Estore. This time around we've decided to offer a variety of Pre-order packages, so be sure to check those out.

Other stuff:

"The Blood Of Thine Enemies" 7"EP will be ready to ship in the next two weeks or so. Covers are in, and vinyl and apparel are both on their way to us. Thanks to everyone who Pre-ordered.

Trash Talk "Plagues...Walking Disease" CDs are also shipping.

That's it for now. Thanks.

www.deathwishinc.com/estore

-J.

Thanks to everyone who ordered so far.

I'm extremely excited about the new Blacklisted album.

They've really grown as a band, showing that you can artistically progress and still remain "hardcore" in sound and ethic.

People that were into their Peace On Earth..." album will surely dig what they've accomplished for sure.

Pre-orders up next:

We aren't the kind of label that will tell you what's immediately coming next for Pre-orders.

Right now we are just concentrating on getting the Blacklisted album out there for the world, along w/ my 7"EP.

Both of those releases are very special to us for a variety of reasons, so check those out if you haven't yet.

Don't forget, Reign Supreme and Life Long Tragedy releases are out now, so if you haven't checked those out, give them a listen on our site. Keep checking back, and you'll see what our next Pre-orders will be sooner than later.

Thanks again everyone.

-J.