Stuff to do on Southeast Road Trip

Anyone got any suggestions? My girlfriend's parents just bought 20 acres up in Livingston, TN, so we'll be roadtripping up there from Gainesville. We'll be going through Atlanta and Chatanooga for sure, and we might make the trip out to Nashville if it's worth going to. Just looking for fun stuff to stop and do or record stores or anything to break up the trip. Thanks.

obviously go to opryland and see conway twitty and the twitty bird.

...if that place is even open.

my boyfriend's family rented a house in nashville for a week last summer and my aunt lives down there, and the amount of stuff to do there that's music related is insane. you can tour the gibson factory, and there's like a kajillion awesome bars with constant live music.

Cool, thanks for the advice so far. I'll be looking into it.

Motorbike, do you know any specific locations. I'm definitely into outdoors stuff. The property we're staying on doesn't have a house, so we'll just be camping out there for a week or so. I'd ideally like to stop at a nice state park or something for one night to break up the ride. I think I've stayed at Red Top Mountain State Park in Georgia, and it was beautiful.

Cool, thanks for the advice so far. I'll be looking into it.

Motorbike, do you know any specific locations. I'm definitely into outdoors stuff. The property we're staying on doesn't have a house, so we'll just be camping out there for a week or so. I'd ideally like to stop at a nice state park or something for one night to break up the ride. I think I've stayed at Red Top Mountain State Park in Georgia, and it was beautiful.

honestly, i couldnt give you any specific locations. every time any of my friends and i go out to the mountains to camp or hike, we kind of just go some where in the middle of no where and park and hike and camp which has led to some pretty rediculous adventures.

the only place that i have ever camped that is an actual like camp ground to the public would be high falls but unless your a good ole boy id avoid that place.

as far as cliff diving, the only place that i have been to where i actually have some idea of where im at is lake alatoona(spelling?) which you could ask the younger folks in the area and they know where to go, thats how we found it. they have a 60ft spot, a 30ft, and a 20ft and a gnarly ass rope over the water to repel back up the said cliff to jump off.