Horse The Band "Shapeshift" 7-inch out 5/11 in US

From the inbox:

Southern California’s HORSE the band announce the release of “Shapeshift (ft. Jamie Stewart)” - the first new song from their upcoming summer release, Desperate Living (Vagrant). The song will be pressed on 7” clear vinyl and features an exclusive “Shapeshift vs. Skrillex” remix by Skrillex (aka Sonny) on the b-side. The pressing will be limited to just 500 copies total.

"Skrillex somehow turned our tortuous emotional rollercoaster/time travel adventure song into this heavy industrial club banger that we all love. It’s an amazing thing,” commented guitarist David Isen.

The 7” is available now - only in the UK - as part of a ticket bundle in support of HORSE the band’s upcoming UK tour in May:

http://vagrantuk.bigcartel.com/product/horse-the-band-shape-shifter-7-uk-tour-ticket-bundle

After May 11, the 7” will be available in very limited quantities worldwide through www.vagrant.com and directly from the band at their European dates.

I can't make any of the Horse shows, I'm some what reluctant to shell out for a ticket just to get the vinyl. I'll be waiting for the vinyl to go on sale on its own. I hassle the dudes in Horse about pressing R. Borlax and The Mechanical Hand on vinyl every time I see them, they always say its something they will get around to.

dash, bassist of horse the band is a lif record owner.

he ever told me they plan for press all album on vinyl but i don't know what will happend next.

because i heard he left the band....

Yeah, when I last saw them Dash said he was leaving. I always thought he was real outta place in that band anyway, but he was the dude I probably got along with best. Erik is a solid dude too, as is Dave.