Anyon in NYC wanna let me sleep on their floor?!!!

A friend and I are flying up next week and need a place to crash. Really just a place to sleep and keep our bags. Well be there monday tuesday and wednesday night. Anything would be great, its just 2 of us and we won't bug you.if you wanna hang out and show us around thatd be fine too. Desperate, and I know from past experience staying with people from here rules!

All girls on vc are fat. That's why it doesn't work. Just bein honest.

Alright I retract that statement.

All girls on vc are fat, and fucking losers for bitching on the internet about how they can't get a date, guys too. This board sucks now. Once flicker writes a book ill stop reading this shit. Go do something about your lives and make real friends. Message boards are for loserzzz.

I quit this whole "everything else" section of the board. Tis dead to me

???

okay ben

Guest genericinsight

Alright I retract that statement.

All girls on vc are fat, and fucking losers for bitching on the internet about how they can't get a date, guys too. This board sucks now. Once flicker writes a book ill stop reading this shit. Go do something about your lives and make real friends. Message boards are for loserzzz.

I quit this whole "everything else" section of the board. Tis dead to me

???

okay ben

interesting...

In all seriousness though, sorry I can't help you out again Lucas, I'll be on the opposite coast.