Photos of Alkaline Trio Goddamint (explanation)

Guest admin1338560633

I think I read somewhere today that someone got a VC yellow/purple w/ black spatter from Interpunk. Lumberjack must have gotten some mixed up copies from Asian Man

that was me i ordered from interpunk and got some purpe/yellow ones... still need the yellow/green and bloodpact if anyone is looking to trade

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a green/yellow that doesn't skip. I'd be willing to trade straight across for another color of this record as long as theirs doesn't skip.

I'm just not a big fan of how it looks and if someone else needs it to complete their collection then it could benefit us both. I'll only trade it for another copy of Goddamnit, though.

any update on what they're planning on doing about the skipping records? i'm waiting on completing a trade from a long time ago because of this...

Asian Man Records newsletter from a few minutes ago:

We have had a handful of people that received records that are skipping. We're not sure why this is, as our test pressing played fine for us and we know there are a lot of people that are having no problem with there records. Here's some stuff we suggest trying that others have suggested to us:

A.Getting a new needle for your turntable

B.Taping a dime on your needle to weigh it down

C.Cleaning the vinyl with a brush made to clean dust off records

If none of these work, we are more than happy to give you a refund. We just ask that you send back the record and we will reimburse all costs including the cost to ship it back to us.

Another option is that we can send you another record, but the problem is...We're totally out, so we are going to re-press 1,000 records on 180 GRAM BLACK VINYL. We are having a new laquer master made at GOLDEN MASTERING, and will press the vinyl though our long-time US manufacturer RAINBO. It will be available by mid-JUNE and we can give you this in exchange for your record. Just send back your record(not the jacket and insert, just the record as we can get credit on faulty records)and we will replace the vinyl you have with 180 GRAM BLACK VINYL. If interested, print and fill out this PDF form and mail back with your return: http://www.asianmanrecords.com/ALK3returnform.pdf

Hope that sounds good. I just want to make sure everyone is happy. We've worked way too hard on this record and I'd hate for people to not be able to hear this record the way it should be heard.