Photos of Alkaline Trio Goddamint (explanation)

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, any update on the mix of colors you got, Virgil?

from the other thread

I wanted to let you know that we got the new colors of Alkaline Trio in today and much to my delight, we got an equal number of both colors so if you ordered more than one copy, you will get a mix of both colors.

SAAAAAAWEEEEEEEET!

my bloodpact ones showed up today. the packing was excellent. sleeves on the bottom of the box, then a piece of bubble wrap, then the vinyl records on top of that, then another piece of bubble wrap on top of the vinyl. one of the best packing jobs ive ever gotten from a label.

On a side note, did anybody pay by paypal and receive theirs from Asian Man. The Bloodpact was paid by CC, however the others were paid by paypal and no email or anything regarding those.

my bloodpact ones showed up today. the packing was excellent. sleeves on the bottom of the box, then a piece of bubble wrap, then the vinyl records on top of that, then another piece of bubble wrap on top of the vinyl. one of the best packing jobs ive ever gotten from a label.

On a side note, did anybody pay by paypal and receive theirs from Asian Man. The Bloodpact was paid by CC, however the others were paid by paypal and no email or anything regarding those.

yeah, i payed for my BP color with paypal and also bought a skiba omen shirt, and got it fine.

Got my order from Asian Man in today...perfectly packaged...they shipped all of the records outside the jackets and the jackets were sleeved in bags...

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Only little crimps in the lower left corners of the jackets but nothing major.

Seems that their shipping and packing habits are inconsistent at best...

This album HAAAAAATES me. I just got an e-mail from ihatepunkrock that said my order for one of the 1st pressings would be changed to one of the 2nd pressing colors (which I already ordered from VC). I just canceled that one.

This album hates me too Bro!! My dealings with this have been everchanging. LMMG told me they were getting 1000 copies in, but didn't know the color brekdown, so first pre-order went up but not for specific colors.

Then I was told we were getting 40 copies total, 10 of each color, so I e-maild everyone who had previously pre-ordered and let them pick the colors they wanted and then canged the pre-order on the webpage to be able to specifically pick the colors. I was also told they were going to be shipped to me last Monday.

Then when the additional colors came out I was told we were going to be able to get 60 total, 10 on each color.

Then the day after that I was told we were only going to be able to get 40 copies on Black Vinyl which they obviously didn't even print.

Finally (so far) I was told 40 copies, 20 on each of the two additional colors that are supposed to be shipping out to me today. I was so pissed and the thought of sending out that e-mail to everyone who pre-orderd was just killing me.

So once again, I appoligize to everyone and I'll start with the refunds when I get home from my day job tonight.