im drnk s fuk

I completely blacked out the other night at a show. I think I said some really stupid shit to a friend, some of it probably too personal, and then I woke up on my floor at home. I have a DUI right now and my diversion is finished in August. Needless to say, I felt like beating the shit out of myself. I don't know how I didn't get pulled over. Lawrence (KU) is going ape shit on alcohol policies because some idiot drank himself to death here for missing his lacrosse game. I'm so sick of hearing about this guy. It sucks, but it's being drilled into us via the media that we need to drink less because this guy had like 12+ beers, margaritas, and whiskey. His dad wanted a criminal investigation. He did it to himself man; policies wouldn't have stopped that.

I completely blacked out the other night at a show. I think I said some really stupid shit to a friend, some of it probably too personal, and then I woke up on my floor at home. I have a DUI right now and my diversion is finished in August. Needless to say, I felt like beating the shit out of myself. I don't know how I didn't get pulled over. Lawrence (KU) is going ape shit on alcohol policies because some idiot drank himself to death here for missing his lacrosse game. I'm so sick of hearing about this guy. It sucks, but it's being drilled into us via the media that we need to drink less because this guy had like 12+ beers, margaritas, and whiskey. His dad wanted a criminal investigation. He did it to himself man; policies wouldn't have stopped that.

I've blacked out a few times at other peoples houses and such. I'd wake up and pretty much not remember what happened for 5 hours or so. Thats never fun.

Woke up topless on my couch at one point. That made me worry a bit, might have been the lowest I've been in a while. Anyone else ever peed somewhere besides a toilet and not known about it until someone said something a few days later. I had to aim one of my friends once. He got up off the couch, walked to the corner, unzipped, this is when I ran up to try to wake him. He just goes, "Dude, I'm just trying to take a piss" and I just aimed him towards a place I could clean with more ease.

I took my pants completely off to pee on a semi-busy street in northern Chicago this past fall.

I can't even count how many times I've peed in downtown Detroit. (not that it even matters there).

I've peed in a shower at this huge commune type house (also in their backyard).

I've fallen out of the bathroom without my pants on, I didn't pee though, thank god.

I don't know, I guess it's more depressing when you start saying all these things together.

Sometimes I wish I had a dick so that I could pee in fun places too.

On New Year's Day, about 2 years ago now, I heard was this horrible screeching and commotion while we're (girlfriends and I) SO drunk trying to change to go to bed. It's like 5am or something. We run out of my room into the hall half naked and stumbling around because we thought some real shit was goin' down. Turns out my roommate's brother walked into the middle of the hall, peed on the carpet near the towel cabinet, then, proceeded to walk back into his brother's room and peed on the bed, carpet and desk. The frightening noises and thuds were my roommate wailing/whining about why his brother would do such a thing, and trying trying to throw his brother into his bathtub while he resisted and said he wanted to go back to the bar.

I took my pants completely off to pee on a semi-busy street in northern Chicago this past fall.

I can't even count how many times I've peed in downtown Detroit. (not that it even matters there).

I've peed in a shower at this huge commune type house (also in their backyard).

I've fallen out of the bathroom without my pants on, I didn't pee though, thank god.

I don't know, I guess it's more depressing when you start saying all these things together.

That's why I put mine in two separate posts. ;) If I listed all the dumb/funny things I've done drunk or on drugs, I could hit White Whale status before sundown.