PO/Contest: SET YOUR GOALS Mutiny LP colored vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

How many of each colour with their be?

I reluctantly bought one of these haha. I got the one from here. And yeah I love this band as well, I was meant to see them with Gallows but Gallows' guitarist was ill so they had to pull out. The show had to be rescheduled without SYG. Fuck. Sake. Now I just have a ticket for a shite gig in general.

How many of each colour with their be?

I reluctantly bought one of these haha. I got the one from here. And yeah I love this band as well, I was meant to see them with Gallows but Gallows' guitarist was ill so they had to pull out. The show had to be rescheduled without SYG. Fuck. Sake. Now I just have a ticket for a shite gig in general.

seeee Fucked Up. Any gig with Fucked Up is not shite.

Sometimes I really feel like the only one not into this band

Have you only seen them live? IMHO they still need a little work on their stage performance, but their laid tracks are murderous.

Oddly enough that's what put me off of them. I remember seeing them and not getting into it at all. After a few months I listened to the album, since everyone was saying how great it and the band was, I thought I had missed something. After that I was still not convinced, so I let them go.

The Opposite happened with A Wilhelm Scream. I hated their live show but loved their albums.

wilhelm scream live is full-on tits.

i saw them at the PIB record release and it was really good, but i fell asleep because i was real tired from the drive and stuff, and i had never listened to them before. if i had known the lyrics and songs better i'm sure it would have been an amazing set.