PO/TP: Screeching Weasel boogada, Queers, OWTH,

Guest admin1338560633

that and witches with dicks are my 2 favorite albums from last year.

WWD is up there, but URTC and the Arrivals were the best records from last year, IMO. Both Recess releases!

gonna have to give the arrivals another listen. i know it was a great one, but i can't remember much besides the first song.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWD is up there, but URTC and the Arrivals were the best records from last year, IMO. Both Recess releases!

gonna have to give the arrivals another listen. i know it was a great one, but i can't remember much besides the first song.

I was the same way at first, I thought it was a good album but the first track was the only really good one. Then it just clicked and I'm in love.

and todd hasn't decided if the vinyl is going to be red or pink. there are not 2 different colors.

i think pink would be awesome! such a "happy" color for such a downer of an album. (downer ment in a good way)

god i love owth, someone engage me in conversation about them (or don't cause i'll never shut up)

and todd hasn't decided if the vinyl is going to be red or pink. there are not 2 different colors.

i think pink would be awesome! such a "happy" color for such a downer of an album. (downer ment in a good way)

god i love owth, someone engage me in conversation about them (or don't cause i'll never shut up)

hahaha, I will not be brining up OWTH around you, I've seen photos of your collection.

My thoughts on SW depend on how the artwork comes out. If they go true pink like the orig Roadkill pressing, pink vinyl is a must. I kind of hope they do a new color weasel-head cover. Red would be killer, making red vinyl preferred.

Like you with OWTH, don't engage me about SW. I'll go on for days.

Guest Admin

HOORAY FOR VIRGIL...Should I cancel two of the three I ordered?

do you only want one copy?

I'm having some serious trouble logging in to the store... Every time I click "proceed" I get a "Please enter a valid e-mail address" error. If I miss out on some Screeching Weasel action, I will be bummed to the max. Anyone else having trouble?

Cancel this... you have to type your e-mail address in both e-mail fields for some reason...

Guest Admin

do you only want one copy?

Thanks! I'll just stay with the three in case there are variants. Plus, a few extras never hurt my sw collection.

will make for good trade material when these sell out.