Stupid Things Done While Inebriated Thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the gazebo do to incite your rage?

I was working at Target at the time and we were selling these things in the 100's during that summer. I guess the hassle of dealing with them (loading them into tiny cars, dealing with angry customers cuz it was out of stock, etc) combined with my alcohol intake that night fueled my anger.

tried to re-create a viking warship on a sled.

with torches in all our hands.

small forest fire.

got so drunk that the dudes couldn't even move the car without me hurling in it, all i remember is driving down the main drag of kalamazoo with myself hanging out of the car by the seatbelt and thinking, goddamn i must be running sooo fast.

got so drunk with my then girlfriend that we both attempted to have sex and we both fell asleep and woke up underneath the bed.

made molotov cocktails. and accidentaly set our friends car on fire.

fallen asleep outside in michigan during winter.

got a dozen donuts proceeded to eat the sugar/cinnamon ones, then proceeded to huck the plain cake donuts at cars.

tried to do a back flip on a trampoline, misjudged the distance and ended up in a tree.

- threw oranges at cop cars

- drank too much, cried with my friend about our cat dying, realized it, walked outside wondering why i was crying, drank more, went inside my place, yelled out "Im rick flair... Whoooo!!!!!" and fell on my face, only too wake up with my pants off on a murphy bed under the covers sleeping next to my friend jack. Found out my friends wife took my pants off and tucked me into bed. weird?

- walked away from getting laid (i love the fact that i don't get beer goggles when drunk)

- drove my friends car into the fence one morning while still drinking

- fell asleep on top of a uhaul trailer and no one could find me for half of the next day. luckily no one drove off with it.

- cleaned a entire radio station apt (it was a remodeled radio station) after a schlong show because i was drunk and didn't want to pass out because i had to be at work at 11am and had no alarm.

- passed out, woke up, ran around the house like i was sober, then passed out again, woke up, threw apple pies from whataburger at my friends while talking shit, then passed out again. I don't remember doing it, but my friends mom said i was acting like a crazy fool. the bills lost for the 2nd time in 4 straight years that next day. it was depressing.

- punched a hole through a wall when i caught my girlfriend making out with my friend...scared the shit out of her. I broke up with her the next day.

- threw up at a superchunk concert and passed out at a table. missed the whole show. :(

- got drunk on .75 cent pitcher night at the backroom. went home ate too much chorizo an egg, started throwing up talking about "how i don't want to die like bon scott" and passed out.

that's all i can remember.

Guest drahtuos

i had a relationship with a girl named cheryl based on numerous drunken decisions that stupidly reached the engagement stage before slowly falling apart, with the most intense mushroom trip i've ever experienced ending it all by my supposed turning into a demon and howling at the moon.

i had a relationship with a girl named cheryl based on numerous drunken decisions that stupidly reached the engagement stage before slowly falling apart, with the most intense mushroom trip i've ever experienced ending it all by my supposed turning into a demon and howling at the moon.

fuck else are you gonna do at the moon?

- walked away from getting laid (i love the fact that i don't get beer goggles when drunk)

Seriously, everyone gets uglier when I'm drunk.

The 'what drugs have you tried' thread made me think of this one:

Last fall I got to go to Halifax, Nova Scotia for school for a week so while there I got to see Bloc Party at small club, which was awesome. What wasn't awesome was drinking Labatt all night and deciding it would be a good idea to go walk around downtown Halifax and the citadel alone instead of going back to the hostel 3 blocks away. I walked around for 3(?) hours and was about 2 minutes from calling my girlfriend in a drunken crying heap and telling her what two streets I was near and having her dictate google directions to get me home. luckliy I found the place but not after hanging out with some crazy hippy from Regina and a kid from rural Nova Scotia who explained the power of crystals to me and really liked dancing to Britney Spears. Oh, and there was some other kid that grilled me about american history and all of these conspiracy theories that I'm pretty sure he made up. And it was the only time I ever smoked weed. Go Halifax!