End of a long week recap and upcoming shit

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I think that this is the craziest leap year in recent memory. We have so many crazy things going on at Vinyl Collective that it is hard to keep it all straight. The Recess pre-orders are going like crazy and I am sure we will sell most of the Screeching Weasel, Queers, and Off With their Heads over the weekend. We got the ok to get 200 more Alkaline Trio goddamnits and those are already moving fast. I really hope we can get both colors of that one, we will know around the middle of March exactly what we got.

This next week we will be posting the new Me First and the Gimme Gimmes 7" (maybe Monday), we have new singles by Radiohead, Thom Yorke, and Band of Horses coming in too. I have a shit ton of restocks coming in. I also have records coming in from Botch, Clutch, more Weakerthans, more Loved Ones, and the list goes on and on. My head is spinning keeping up with all of this.

I started an account with a distro who will be getting in the Elliott Smith represses and we should those towards the end of March. I will be getting in that Hives repress this week, too.

We are about to sign a lease on a new space to move Vinyl Collective out of my house. Also, Steph is going to go back to her previous employer and in her place, I have hired two friends, Justin and Seabron. They started working this week and things have already gone so smoothly. The prospects are really exciting and I feel really lucky to be in the center of all of this.

We will be getting in the Alkaline Trio (the first 5 colors) and the Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground in early this next week and will work on getting those out right away. We also just got in the Able Baker Fox, but we won't be able to get those out til Monday. I hope everyone understands.

It is beer:30 and my buddy Joey is about to pick me up to go see Against Me, Git Some, and Eyes and Ears in Ft Collins. It should be a good night.

I mentioned in a previous thread that I am really gonna try and expand our catalog and eventually be the place to get most available vinyl. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for your support.

I think that this is the craziest leap year in recent memory. We have so many crazy things going on at Vinyl Collective that it is hard to keep it all straight. The Recess pre-orders are going like crazy and I am sure we will sell most of the Screeching Weasel, Queers, and Off With their Heads over the weekend. We got the ok to get 200 more Alkaline Trio goddamnits and those are already moving fast. I really hope we can get both colors of that one, we will know around the middle of March exactly what we got.

This next week we will be posting the new Me First and the Gimme Gimmes 7" (maybe Monday), we have new singles by Radiohead, Thom Yorke, and Band of Horses coming in too. I have a shit ton of restocks coming in. I also have records coming in from Botch, Clutch, more Weakerthans, more Loved Ones, and the list goes on and on. My head is spinning keeping up with all of this.

I started an account with a distro who will be getting in the Elliott Smith represses and we should those towards the end of March. I will be getting in that Hives repress this week, too.

We are about to sign a lease on a new space to move Vinyl Collective out of my house. Also, Steph is going to go back to her previous employer and in her place, I have hired two friends, Justin and Seabron. They started working this week and things have already gone so smoothly. The prospects are really exciting and I feel really lucky to be in the center of all of this.

We will be getting in the Alkaline Trio (the first 5 colors) and the Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground in early this next week and will work on getting those out right away. We also just got in the Able Baker Fox, but we won't be able to get those out til Monday. I hope everyone understands.

It is beer:30 and my buddy Joey is about to pick me up to go see Against Me, Git Some, and Eyes and Ears in Ft Collins. It should be a good night.

I mentioned in a previous thread that I am really gonna try and expand our catalog and eventually be the place to get most available vinyl. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for your support.

Do you work ? Or do anything other than buy / sell / Trade records ?

:)

This makes me grin from ear to ear. It's also sort of funny (and I'm sure Virgil think so, too) that he had to downsize Suburban Home significantly from their warehouse space and lose all their extra help and stuff, then barely two years later is growing right back into a warehouse and extra staff, just with a different musical format. Crazy!

This makes me grin from ear to ear. It's also sort of funny (and I'm sure Virgil think so, too) that he had to downsize Suburban Home significantly from their warehouse space and lose all their extra help and stuff, then barely two years later is growing right back into a warehouse and extra staff, just with a different musical format. Crazy!

It's like we're moving back in time!!

STOP! COME BACK! WERE GOING BACK IN TIME!!! STOP!!! COME BACK!!!!

if anyone gets that, i hate knotts berry farm for taking out that ride

STOP! COME BACK! WERE GOING BACK IN TIME!!! STOP!!! COME BACK!!!!

if anyone gets that, i hate knotts berry farm for taking out that ride

the dinosaur ride.......kingdom of the dinosaurs i think. i didnt know they took it out. it was a good ride, but i had a bad experience with it. i went there on a field trip when i was a kid and my partner, who was older than me, was too afraid to ride anything but that, so we just went on that over and over all day

Guest Admin
Virgil, can you grab me a Stop! 7" at the AM! show?

Thanks!!!

I didn't see this until just now but as luck would have it, jordan gave me a few copies of hte stop 7". One is yours!

Guest Admin

Do you work ? Or do anything other than buy / sell / Trade records ?

:)

SH/VC is my full time job