Oh you silly walmart people

Guest kevinb

Guest kevinb

So I don't know what the hell it is about wal mart but you almost always seem to find some of the trashiest people, goofy people,ect.

I am walking near the dvd isle and as im approaching this mid 20's woman is coming closer like she is going to say something but im not quite sure because she is off at an angle. She comes up to me is this voice (like the girl from the cartoon The Almighty B on nick) and starts reading the back of this dvd to me.

she says "Hey mishter did you know that the loony toonies story ish now on dvd ?"

and when i kept walking she just stopped reading and hung her head low.

like I said she didn't relay acknowledge me and by the time I had gotten to her I kept walking because I figured she might be talking to someone else.

I guess it might have been one of those you had to be there moments or something idk.

Guest kevinb

yes please continue to read every thread I make Bobby and read every post I make too and then complain about it.

is it that hard to skip over thread/post if you don't like the person?

Guest drahtuos

i don't like being spoken to by strangers for the most part, happened to me earlier when i was getting the mail. it's like really lady? i'm fine how are you? like i care. most of the time it always seems so pointless. but then there's the times like when i was looking at old records at the thrift store and this old dude starts talking to me about country western music and recommending some stuff, i ended up with a charley pride record i continue to enjoy to this day and well that interaction with a stranger proved fruitful unlike some of the stranger interactions when you're just left wondering why what was the point of all that stupid surface talk when i don't know them or wanted to talk to them in the first place?

Guest kevinb

Something similar happened to me when i went to go pay my water bill at a local drug store.

I was wearing a shirt that had the Mackinaw bridge on it and this guy asked me if I had sailed the mackinaw, why I had the shirt, why I was wearing it if I didn't sail the Mackinaw,what dose my dad do for work? this whole elaborate one sided conversation. I tried to be polite as best I could but you just get to that point where you have nothing to talk about...

why am I going to say ? how's bingo ? seen any good wheel chairs/walkers lately ?

But yeah in a way it's kind of funny I mean I know most old people are pretty lonely and just want someone to talk to