PACQUIAO!

I spent the $55...always do. I haven't seen any follow up this morning, but Hatton has to be effed up.

Manny Pacquiao is going to bring boxing back to the mainstream.

another straight up boxing fan? awesome! i'm mostly annoyed by mma, but i think you're right about pacquiao. hes just all hard work. did you see the documentary from when he and de la hoya were training for their fight?

I spent the $55...always do. I haven't seen any follow up this morning, but Hatton has to be effed up.

Manny Pacquiao is going to bring boxing back to the mainstream.

another straight up boxing fan? awesome! i'm mostly annoyed by mma, but i think you're right about pacquiao. hes just all hard work. did you see the documentary from when he and de la hoya were training for their fight?

Yup, a straight up boxing fan. I have a crew that gets together for all the bigger (and some smaller) fights.

Are you talking about the HBO series there (24/7 I think it was called)? If so, yes, I saw that. I didn't see the ones they did for Pacquiao/Hatton.

Pacquiao is just incredible. He's a great personality for the sport to rally around. When he's getting ready to walk into the ring, he's all smiles and the second he comes through the ropes he's all business. And his speed is just frightening.

I'm hoping now that Floyd Mayweather is back that a Pacquiao/Mayweather match is in the cards soon. I think Mayweather is going up against Marquez first.

I just read a BBC story that said he was fine. Granted, a serious brain injury can take a few days to truly show itself, but preliminary and precautionary tests showed he was ok...when he went down on the matt I was certain he was going to be pretty messed up. On the live coverage, they showed him laying there for a little bit and then cut away for a long time. They showed his family with their backs to the ring, which made me think the worst. They didn't go back to it until he was sitting in his corner a few minutes later.

amazing match for pacquiao.

waiting for his next match and hope it will be versus floyd mayweather....

:)

hey yu, do a lot of people in thailand cheer for pacquaio because he is from the phillipines?

some tv recommandators said like that.

as ame as many asians love obama because he ever lived in indonesia.

but i think most of their fans in asia love him because he is old but still in great era....

amazing match for pacquiao.

waiting for his next match and hope it will be versus floyd mayweather....

Yes, a Pacquiao/Mayweather match would be the ultimate.

and d' you think who will win ?

for me, it's hard but i think floyd mayweather has a chance to win 52% and the rest 48% will be pacquiao.

i hope pacquiao still in great era when the match comes true....