Pig Destroyer LPs in the Relapse Webstore

They have copies of Terrifyer and Phantom Limb in stock. I have no idea how many copies are available so I wouldn't wait around on these.

https://shop.relapse.com/store/product.aspx?ProductID=33378

https://shop.relapse.com/store/product.aspx?ProductID=19975

I also found a couple OOP Agoraphobic Nosebleed 7"s in the store, so who knows what other gems are in there.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vito
Just for clarification, these are not OOP records....They repressed both of them.

Are you sure? I emailed Josh at relapse and he said he had Terrifyer on white, black and gray and Phantom Limb on blue.

Just for clarification, these are not OOP records....They repressed both of them.

Are you sure? I emailed Josh at relapse and he said he had Terrifyer on white, black and gray and Phantom Limb on blue.

Well, no I am not sure...I am just relaying second hand what was said on other message boards.

But when I looked, I assumed the original pressing was of 1000, and now that there are 2000, it made sense that there would have been a second press.

But it could be wrong, especially if they have multiple colors of Terrifyer, since if they repressed PL it would have been all on blue.

Guest vito

Nah, there were originally 1200 copies on blue.

Either way, if someone doesn't own these records, they should get them now.

I just ordered Agorapocalypse and Natasha.

Guest vito

I'm glad I scored my copies of Terrifyer for $25 and $30 a long while back, otherwise I'd be choked these were all up.

Guest vito

When I emailed them, they said they had all three available, so I'm sure people did. I was tempted to get the black, damn me for watching my spending.

Guest vito

Dudes, that's rough. How much is shipping after that though? Since I live in Canada, they charge an extra $5 for 180g or dbl LPs, but they have a flat $5 for shipping once I check out and it's $1 extra for each other item I grab. I'm just wondering if it works kind of like that.

Dudes, that's rough. How much is shipping after that though? Since I live in Canada, they charge an extra $5 for 180g or dbl LPs, but they have a flat $5 for shipping once I check out and it's $1 extra for each other item I grab. I'm just wondering if it works kind of like that.

$7 + $2 each additional item. So for the Pig Destroyer records it would be $56 which is about $77 AUD I'd say using the paypal conversion rate.

The shipping itself is cheap but combined with the extra we get charged, it comes out more expensive than eveverywhere else and is a bit of a kick in the teeth

Guest vito

$7 + $2 each additional item. So for the Pig Destroyer records it would be $56 which is about $77 AUD I'd say using the paypal conversion rate.

The shipping itself is cheap but combined with the extra we get charged, it comes out more expensive than eveverywhere else and is a bit of a kick in the teeth

That's pretty much how I thought it worked. That's terrible.