OWTH "Live at the Altantic" Artwork! song stream!

Hey guys.

So, it's taken a little longer than we expected but SSR-004 is well on it's way. Vinyl is at the plant and the art is at the press. It should be just a few more weeks before we have these available for you guys. There will be a Vinyl Collective exclusive color (150 pressed on yellow and white mix) as well as some on clear and green.

You can stream "I Am You" which is the A side of the 7" on the Sound Study Recordings myspace page here: www.myspace.com/soundstudy

Richard aka Horsebites did an amazing job with the art, check it out:

[image]

I'll buy it but to be quite honest I'm not sure I see the need for a 2 song live 7" featuring previously released material.

I don't know if there is any specific "need" for it. It's part of a series of live 7"s that we are really excited about and proud of. OWTH were cool enough to want to be a part of it. It's just bands we really like playing live at the venue we love and all work at.

Both songs are previously released because they didn't play anything new that night. Hopefully fans of the band will be stoked to get a good live recording on colored vinyl with some cool art.

I'll buy it but to be quite honest I'm not sure I see the need for a 2 song live 7" featuring previously released material.

This may just be a point of personal preference, but even if the songs are live versions of released songs, I don't consider them "previously released". But that's me, and I absolutely love live albums and bootlegs and all that in general, so for this I am extremely excited.

• 1 month later...