pressing info mxpx

Tooth & Nail sucks at providing pressing info. I've emailed them multiple times asking about it, and each time they totally ignore the question and tell me if the bands have vinyl, it might be for sale through the band's webstore. I don't know how hard it is to answer the question, "how many copies of Life in General did you press?" even if the answer is "we don't know".

Tooth & Nail sucks at providing pressing info. I've emailed them multiple times asking about it, and each time they totally ignore the question and tell me if the bands have vinyl, it might be for sale through the band's webstore. I don't know how hard it is to answer the question, "how many copies of Life in General did you press?" even if the answer is "we don't know".

someone has to know though right?

could always try mike, the singer himself. I'm sure he doesn't know, but he seems like a reasonable enough guy and pretty easy to contact. Saw him a couple nights ago at a tumbledown show, sure was partyin then, hahaha

contact him through the tumbledown myspace, I got a response about their new record on vinyl pretty quick

someone has to know though right?

Nope, I've asked the dude who's working with my on putting out the Dingees record. I've asked him about some Slick Shoes and Mxpx records and everyone there has no clue.

Couldn't someone just figure out what pressing plant made them, and ask them. Wouldn't they know #s based on a rate & total or just from a bill of sale or something
some of these records are more than 15 years old. This really isn't an option. the best way to get the info is from the bands themselves but they usually have no idea.