Gallows - Grey Britain

This album is incredible!

Not heard much mention of them on here before, they used to be on Epitaph and released the last record through them in the states but i dunno if many people picked it up.

But this new one is so good, would totally recommend it to anyone! Stoked to have another really amazing british band!

I totally wasn't sure about this record at first, i loved the last one so much and probably saw them live about 30+ times off the back of that material and as a result i found it so hard to get into the new stuff, even though it's been on in our office for a couple of months now. Now i can listen to it on my headphones i LOVE it! WB are pressing it for sure, i was told it would be limited to around 1,000 but this might not be 100% accurate.

I totally wasn't sure about this record at first, i loved the last one so much and probably saw them live about 30+ times off the back of that material and as a result i found it so hard to get into the new stuff, even though it's been on in our office for a couple of months now. Now i can listen to it on my headphones i LOVE it! WB are pressing it for sure, i was told it would be limited to around 1,000 but this might not be 100% accurate.

Yea this one seems angrier, darker and a little more heavy. I like it a lot.

WB never just presses 1000 of anything. They want to make as much money as possible so Im sure this wont be a limited pressing at all. I guess its possible they could do 1000 as a limited edition special pressing and do an unlimited reg. pressing but WB doesnt usually operate like that.

Definitely a great record. Waaaaay better than the first one.

Really? You liked it that much more than the first?

I loved the first one but this one seems like they really became much better song writers and the album seems more like an album instead of just a bunch of awesome songs.

I love that you can hear his accent when he sings too, a lot of British bands lose the accent when they sing.

Definitely a great record. Waaaaay better than the first one.

I loved the first one but this one seems like they really became much better song writers and the album seems more like an album instead of just a bunch of awesome songs.

I love that you can hear his accent when he sings too, a lot of British bands lose the accent when they sing.

Agreed, they've turned into a riff machine on this record. Though i think the last one is still my favourite, like you said, its a bunch of awesome songs!

Agreed, they've turned into a riff machine on this record. Though i think the last one is still my favourite, like you said, its a bunch of awesome songs!

Yea Im not sure which one I like more actually, I need to spend some more time with this one.

This band is shit, I can't believe I had to pay to see them so I can see ETID play on tuesday, I hate it when the support act deserves the top billing more than the shitty headliners

Like it or not, and as much as i like them, i doubt ETID would be selling out any of the venues they're supporting Gallows in.