FS: 140 records - Set Prices - PRICES DROPPED!

soulgrowl

Ok. I spent this morning going through the collection pulling doubles, records I regret purchasing, and stuff that i will probably never listen to again. Its time to pay the bills.

Shipping will be $3 media mail to anywhere in the US for one or two items. $5 for three items. Buy four or more items and get free shipping. Other countries will be calculated.

I will probably wait til the beginning of next week to ship this stuff out so i can put it all together next weekend, so please be patient. Also, if you are buying a 7inch, please try and buy an LP as well because i don't have any 7inch mailers right now.

PM with what you want. First come first served. Some prices are negotiable.

List of Items Here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=r6Y7C1Ey4s1Dj6qUtF3O93A

UPDATE: When looking at the google spreadsheet, anything with a strikethru has already been paid for and taken, anything with a yellow has been claimed, but not paid yet, so you can still request it just in case the person doesnt pay.

List of Bands Offered:

Able Baker Fox, Acid Mothers Temple, Against All Authority, Against Me!, Laurel Aitken, Alkaline Trio, Anklebiter, Architecture in Helsinki, Avail, Masaki Batoh, Belle and Sebastian, Bloc Party, Bollweevils, Boris, Botch, Bright Eyes, Broadways, Catfish Haven, Nick Cave, Citizen Fish, Coalesce, Cometbus, Converge, Elvis Costello, The Dead 60s, Defacto, Dillinger Escape Plan, Drag the River, Drowningman, Dungen, Elf Power, Elmer, Envy, Face to Face, The Fix, Fracture, Franz Ferdinand, The Free Design, Ghost Buffalo, Ghost Mice, Grabass Charlestons, Grade, Growing, Guided By Voices, High on Fire, Hot Water Music, House of Low Culture, Impossible Shapes, Intensified, ISIS, Jawbreaker, Jesu, Joan of Arc, Junior Boys, Damien Jurado, Lambchop, Less Than Jake, The Life and Times, Limbeck, Omar Rodriguez Lopez, M83, The Mars Volta, Mass Movement of the Moth, Matt Pond PA, Medeski Martin & Wood, The Microphones, Monikers, MONO, Murder by Death, Mustard Plug, Neurosis, Of Montreal, Pansy Division, Pelican, Pinhead Gunpowder, Q and Not U, Chuck Ragan, Jay Reatard, Red Sparowes, Rocker T, Scouts Honor, Song of Zarathustra, Songs:Ohia, Spoon, The Stills, Super Furry Animals, Teen Idols, This Is My Fist, Thursday, Twelve Hour Turn, Two Cow Garage, Ultra Dolphins, United Nations, Vermilion, Waifle, White Rabbits, Brian Wilson, Your Black Star.

I just got a fresh shipment of LP mailers today so this stuff will be packaged up over the next couple days and shipping will begin this weekend. Last shot for stuff. I dropped the prices on everything that is left. Check it out. Anyone that i am holding stuff for must pay by tomorrow morning, otherwise it is going to the next person in line. Anyone that bought anything already will get a message when their stuff ships.