Narrows LP PO up this week

I usually pick up a distributed title or two along with whatever DW release I'm picking up to make the shipping costs worth it.

wish i could do the same, but any total above 30 dollars, would add 25% for me :(

Actually no, it wouldn't. It's 30 bucks *excluding* shipping, so you could add one or two more titles (or colors, if that's your thing). DW normally puts a low value on the customs sticker, so you could probably add three or four even, and still get away with it.

I'm psyched about this album too. The PO was already up and running. I tried ordering 3 copies, but there was only 1 left.

wish i could do the same, but any total above 30 dollars, would add 25% for me :(

Actually no, it wouldn't. It's 30 bucks *excluding* shipping, so you could add one or two more titles (or colors, if that's your thing). DW normally puts a low value on the customs sticker, so you could probably add three or four even, and still get away with it.

I'm psyched about this album too. The PO was already up and running. I tried ordering 3 copies, but there was only 1 left.

ahhh sweet :) sux with customs, i wouldn't mind paying the additional 25% on an occasional order... but that damn 110kr fee the postal office charge me extra is what annoys me

Yeah it has been 'sold out' since the item went up in the store. Also, referring back to what someone else said about DW putting low values on customs stickers, they're real good for doing that, or even marking them as 'gift' or 'commercial sample', infact, most international labels I order from do that.