Have Heart Breaking Up

d' you think it's an effect of this myspace era ?

i think most of 80's hardcore bands might wanna take a break but they didn't annouce they disband becausereuinion is not a thing which the band on that era didn't do.

i don't know.

i just think they disband today and they may reunion for a tour in next couple years but it's sad which we may not see their new work althrough they decide for reunion....

There won't be any reunion, I was looking at the b9 boards and one of the members of Have heart posted saying not to compare them to Guns Up! etc as they won't be reuniting and that this is the end of it, they've completed everything and more that they wanted to do as a band

lets be real, hardcore bands dont have a long life span. this doesnt come as a shock to me at all.

More like straight edge bands don't have a long life span :(

d' you think it's an effect of this myspace era ?

i think most of 80's hardcore bands might wanna take a break but they didn't annouce they disband becausereuinion is not a thing which the band on that era didn't do.

i don't know.

i just think they disband today and they may reunion for a tour in next couple years but it's sad which we may not see their new work althrough they decide for reunion....

There won't be any reunion, I was looking at the b9 boards and one of the members of Have heart posted saying not to compare them to Guns Up! etc as they won't be reuniting and that this is the end of it, they've completed everything and more that they wanted to do as a band

lets be real, hardcore bands dont have a long life span. this doesnt come as a shock to me at all.

More like straight edge bands don't have a long life span :(

the one in have heart you mention may be shawn costa.

he didn't on this asia and australia tour.

champ of foundation help those for the tour.

and i just check wolf whistle. it's pat's another project.

and don't forget to share us info if you knwo more from their show in australia in nearly time, thingswecarry....

:)

Bane, Sick Of It All, Madball, Murphy's Law... all bands still playing after many years.

and out of any of those which are still good? ::)

I dont listen to Madball or Murphys Law but

Bane is still very good, The Note was a really good album nor does their live show ever lack.

H20 had a few rough spots but their new album is one of their best

SOIA is still going strong too.

Always an exception to any rule.

You know how bored Bane must be still playing the Note? I'm surprised they haven't called it quits.

The Note? how can you get bored playing 3 songs off an 10 song record? They play more songs off of holding this moment and it all comes down to this than they play off The Note. so shouldn't Bane be MORE bored playing everything else?

they're recording new stuff this summer by the way.

also, johnnyhormone... you seriously should drive up to erie for the last have heart tour. get a couple of people together and make the trip. it seriously is going to be one for the ages

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 15th in ERIE, PA

...erieshows.com presents...

HAVE HEART (last tour ever! dont miss them!)

CRIME IN STEREO

CRUEL HAND

FOUNDATIONS

END OF A YEAR

BITER (NEW ERIE HARDCORE)

6 PM SHARP

$12 Advance/Day Of

FORWARD HALL 2502 Peach St Erie, PA 16509